商務英語銀行英語

實用銀行英語對話

本文已影響 2.59W人 

小編爲大家整理了實用銀行英語對話3篇,希望對你有幫助哦!

padding-bottom: 135.31%;">實用銀行英語對話

  一、續存

Clerk:Hello.

您好。

Denny:Hi, I have a one-year savings account that is about to expire. I would like to renew it for another year.

你好,我有個一年期的存款到期了,我想再存一年定期。

Clerk:Would you like it to still be a lump-sum deposit & withdrawal account?

還是整存整取嗎?

Denny:Yes, here are my account book and passport.

對,這是我的存摺和護照。

Clerk:OK, please sign your name on this sheet.

好的,請您在這張單子上籤一下字。

Denny:OK, here you go.

好,給你。

Clerk:Here's your account book and passport. Thank you and have a nice day.

這是您的存摺和護照。謝謝您,祝您愉快!

  二、轉存定期

Clerk:Hello! How can I help you?

您好!請問您辦理什麼業務?

Mary:I want to deposit 3,000 yuan into my checking account.

我想存三千塊錢。

Clerk:Alright, please give me your check card, passport and cash.

好的,給我您的卡和護照,還有現金

Mary:Here you go. Do I have more than 10,000 yuan in my account?

給你。我現在卡里有一萬多塊錢了吧?

Clerk:Yes, there is 13,000 yuan.

對,一萬三。

Mary:I want to transfer 10,000 yuan to my CD savings account for two years.

我想把其中一萬轉存爲兩年的定期。

Clerk:OK, one moment please…Please sign your name on these sheets.

好,請您稍等。請您在這些單子上籤一下字。

  三、境外存款

Clerk:May I help you, sir?

先生,您要辦理什麼業務?

Denny:Yes, I want to deposit some money in a foreign account.

你好,我想往一個境外賬戶裏存點兒錢。

Clerk:Which country?

哪個國家的?

Denny:Croatia. Here is my passport and the necessary information.

克羅地亞。這是我的護照,還有相關材料。

Clerk:Sorry, we don't have service for this country.

對不起,我們在那個國家還沒有開展業務。

Denny:What? Why didn't you tell me that when I opened my account in your bank?

什麼?那我在你們銀行開戶時你們怎麼沒告訴我?

Clerk:Don't be upset, sir. You can access your bank account in Croatia.

別生氣,先生。您可以跟您在克羅地亞的開戶行聯繫一下。

Denny:Okay, I will try.

好吧,我試試吧。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章