商務英語醫學英語

醫學英語:急救專家教你如何止住鼻血

本文已影響 2.61W人 

在我們的生活中總會在某時出現緊急情況。今天小編想談的是如何爲鼻子止血。這是必不可少的生活常識啊,童鞋們一定要認真學會哦……

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">醫學英語:急救專家教你如何止住鼻血

醫學英語:急救專家教你如何止住鼻血

The first step is to have the person sit still and quiet while you.perform the procedure of stopping the bleeding noise. Tissue can be placed into the nostril that is bleeding and serve as some type of absorbent packing type material.

第一步就是在你爲流鼻血的人止血時,要讓他靜坐着。把紙巾作爲吸收物填到流血鼻孔裏。

That will reduce blood flow to that nasal cavity. After five minutes to twenty minutes, the nose bleed should cease. After the nose bleed stops, then the packing material or tissue can be removed.

要確保你沒有填入太多的紙巾,那樣會導致不舒服而且還會不容易從鼻腔中取出。這時鼻子的軟骨區域就被收緊了,就是在硬鼻樑這裏,而且還碰到了柔軟有肉的區域。

Another technique that commonly works and aids the pinching technique, is to place ice chips under the lip between the gum and the lip, as this will reduce the size of the capillaries and blood vessels leading to the nose.

這樣會減少血液留到鼻腔中。大約5到20分鐘後,鼻血應該止住了。鼻子不流血以後,填充物或紙巾就可以取出了。

Another technique that commonly works and aids the pinching technique, is to place ice chips under the lip between the gum and the lip, as this will reduce the size of the capillaries and blood vessels leading to the nose.

另一種有效的方法就是放幾塊冰到牙齦和嘴脣中間,因爲這樣會收索通向鼻子的毛細血管和血管。

At no point in time, should the head be tilted back where blood can drain down the nasal cavity into the stomach region.

如果來不及採取措施,應該仰着頭,血液會順着鼻腔排到胃裏。

護理英語:門診接待

(一)護士與患者初次見面語

1)What is the matter, sir/ madern……先生/女士,你怎麼啦?

2) I feel really terrible.我感覺很難受。

3)Right you just go and sit down here.馬上坐下。

4)I‘ll make an appointment for you. Just 5 minutes.我通知醫生,稍等5分鐘。

5)Are you sure? 真的嗎?

6)Yes, of cause .當然啦。

7)You are so kind, thanks .你太好啦!

8)Well. have you got the medical record 你帶病歷了嗎?

9)Yes, I have, 帶啦。

10)Thank you.謝謝。

(二) 再次見面

1)Good morning. Mr Wang, are you feeling all right? 早晨好,王先生,現在好點嗎?。

2)Good morning. Doctor Wang I‘m all right now. Thanks for your help 早晨好。我的感覺很好。謝謝你。

3)You are welcome. 不客氣

護理英語:急診用語

1) Hello. What brought you to the emergency room?看什麼急診?

2) I feel vomit. It is awful.我想吐,好難受。

3) I have got severe pains in my belly.我的肚子已經疼了幾次了。

4) When did it start?什麼時候開始 ?

5) Last night.昨天晚上。

6) Has the pain moved? 有疼痛轉移嗎?

7) No, it is not.沒有。

8) Please, Lie down.請躺下。

9) Show me where it hurts most right now?我看一下那裏疼?

10) Just here.就是這裏。

11) Is it serious?嚴重嗎?

12) Don't worry. Let's ask the doctor for his advice. 別擔心,我讓醫生來看你。

護理英語會話:住院

(一)交流語

1) How do you do? / Good morning! 你好!

2) What can I do for you?/Can I help you?我能給你幫助嗎?

3) I'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..我要領您到牀邊去,請跟我來.這是您的牀位。

4) The toilet is over there. 廁所在那邊。

5) We supply hot water. 我們供應熱水。

6) Please wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. /I'll inform your doctor.請等一會兒,我去通知醫生。

7) Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.瑪麗是您的負責護士/醫生。

8) Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要幫助時,請告訴我們。

9) Smoking is not allowed here.病房內不準吸菸。

10) Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我問您幾個問題嗎?

11) We need some information from you. 我們需要從您這兒收集一些信息。

12) Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子還疼嗎?

13) I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your arm./我要測一下您的體溫/請把體溫計放在您的腋下。

14) Let me feel your pulse.讓我測一下您的脈搏.

15) I'll test/take your blood pressure. 我要測量您的血壓.

16) I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.我要取一滴指血做血糖測定, 需要刺一下手指。

17) I'll take some blood from your arm now. 現在我要從您的胳膊抽血。

18) Don't take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .半夜之後不要吃喝任何東西,明天早上抽血。

(二) 安慰語

1 r mind/It doesn't matter沒關係。

2 't worry不要擔心。

3. Don't be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要緊張,你會沒事的。

4. You will recover soon.您很快就會康復的。

5. Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.請兩週後來看醫生複查。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章