英語閱讀雙語新聞

雙語笑話 第35期:A drunk醉漢

本文已影響 7.73K人 

padding-bottom: 69%;">雙語笑話 第35期:A drunk醉漢

A drunk

醉漢

A police officer pulls over a guy who has been weaving in and out of the lanes.

有一位警官把一個在車道上穿進穿出,迂迴蛇行的男子攔到路邊。

He goes up to the guy's window and says "Sir,I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

他走到這名男子的車窗旁邊說:“先生,我要你對着這個酒精測試管吹一口氣。”

The man says,"Sorry officer I can't do that.I am an I do that I'll have a really bad asthma attack."

這名男子說:“對不起呀,警官,我不能吹呀。我是個氣喘病患者呀。如果我吹的話,我就會真的患很嚴重的氣喘病。”

"Ok,fine.I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

“ 好, 好。我要你到警察局進行血液檢驗。”

"I can't do that either.I am a I do that,I'll bleed to death."

“我也能抽血檢驗呀。我是個血友病患呀。如果我抽血檢驗,我就會流血過多而死呀。”

"Well ,then we need a urine sample."

“嗯,那我們就要你進行尿液檢驗吧。”

"I am sorry officer I can't do that either.I am also a I do that I'll get really low blood sugar."

“對不起呀 ,警官,我也不能驗尿呀。我也是一個糖尿病患者呀。如果我驗尿的話,我的血糖就真的會變得很低。”

"Alright then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."

“好吧,那我要你出來到這邊,走這條白線。”

"I can't do that,officer."

“警官,我辦不到呀。”

"Why not? "

“爲什麼辦不到?”

"Because I am too drunk to do that."

“因爲我喝得太醉了,所以不能那麼做呀。”

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章