英語閱讀英文國外笑話

關於簡單的雙語英文笑話

本文已影響 5.27K人 

冷笑話是一種新興的語言現象,也是一種出現在我們身邊的不可忽視的新的語言現象。下面是本站小編精心收集的關於簡單的雙語英文笑話,希望大家喜歡!

padding-bottom: 83.75%;">關於簡單的雙語英文笑話
  關於簡單的雙語英文笑話篇一

An old man was laying on his death bed.

老人躺在牀上,

He had only hours to live when he suddenly smelledchocolate chip cookies.

只能再活幾個小時了。突然,他聞到了巧克力塊曲奇的味道,

He loved chocolate chip cookies more than anything else in the world.

他最愛吃這種餅乾了。

With his last bit of energy, he pulled himself out of bed, across the floor, and to the stairs.

用他最後一點力氣,老人翻下牀,爬到樓梯那,下樓到了廚房。

Then down the stairs and into the kitchen. There his wife was baking chocolate chip cookies.

他老伴正在做巧克力塊曲奇。

As he reached for one, he got SMACKED across the back of his hand by the wooden spoon hiswife was holding.

他拿了一塊,這時手背被他老伴用木勺打了一下,

"Leave them alone!" she said, "They're for the funeral!"

“放下,”她說,“這是葬禮上用的!”

  關於簡單的雙語英文笑話篇二

Three Catholic women and an old Jewish lady werehaving coffee.

三個信奉天主教的婦女和一個猶太老婦人在一起喝咖啡。

The first Catholic woman tells her friends,"My son is he walks into a room, everyone calls him'Father'".

第一個婦女對她的朋友們說,“我兒子是一個牧師。每當他走進房間,人們總是稱呼他神父”。

The second woman chirps, "My son is a ever he walks into a room, people call him'Your Grace'".

第二個婦女唧唧喳喳地說:“我的兒子是一名主教。每當他走進房間時,人們都尊稱他大人”。

The third woman says, "My son is a ever he walks into a room, he's called 'YourEminence'".

第三個婦女說:“我的兒子是一名紅衣主教。每當他走進房間時,人們都恭敬地稱他閣下”。

As the old little Jewish lady sips her coffee in silence,the first three give her a subtle"Well...?"look.

這時那位身材瘦小的猶太老婦人默默地喝着她的咖啡,那三個婦女一起用微妙的眼神看着她,

So she says: "My son is 6'5; he has broad,square shoulders and is very muscular; he's terriblyhandsome.

意思是:“你兒子呢?” 於是她說,“我兒子身高六英尺五英寸,肩膀寬闊,肌肉發達,他長得非常英俊

He has beautiful hair, dresses very well and always smells ever he walks into aroom, women say 'Oh, my God!'

他的頭髮很漂亮,衣着講究,而且身上總是散發着一股令人心曠神怡的芳香。每當他走進房間時,女人們都會說,“哦,我的上帝呀!”

  關於簡單的雙語英文笑話篇三

Halfway between New York City and Washington,D.C.,]the train's engine fell silent.

在紐約至華盛頓的半路上,火車的引擎突然沒聲兒了。

"I've got good news and bad news," the conductorannounced.

“我有好消息和壞消息宣佈”列車長通過廣播說。

"The bad news is we lost power."My fellow passengers groaned.

“壞消息是我們失去動力了” 同車的乘客們不禁抱怨了起來。

"The good news,"he added, "is we weren't cruising at 30,000 feet."

“至於好消息”,他補充說,“是我們沒有在3萬英尺上巡航”。


看了"關於簡單的雙語英文笑話"的人還看了:

1.關於簡單的英文笑話大全

2.簡單英語小笑話12篇

3.簡短的英語幽默笑話

4.最搞笑的英語小笑話十則

5.關於簡單幽默的英語笑話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章