英語閱讀英語閱讀理解

不同方式的效率帝:你是早起鳥還是夜貓子?大綱

本文已影響 1.02W人 

ing-bottom: 64.82%;">不同方式的效率帝:你是早起鳥還是夜貓子?

There is only so much time in the day.
一天只有那麼多時間。

If you want to get more done, you really have two choices…
如果你想多做點事,你就只有兩種選擇。

Stay up late. Or get up early.
熬夜。或者起早。

Which are you… an Early Bird or the Night Owl?
你是哪種人呢?早起鳥還是夜貓子?

Productive Birds of a Feather
不同的工作方式

You have the same amount of time each day as everyone else.
你和所有人一樣,每天擁有一樣長的時間。

If you want to reach your goals and dreams you have to be willing to pay the price.
如果你想完成你的目標和夢想,就必須做好付出的準備。

That sacrifice often involves giving up something.
這種犧牲可能需要你放棄一些東西。

Sometimes it is your time. Sometimes it is money. And sometimes it is sleep.
有時所要放棄的是時間。有時是錢財。而有時是睡眠。

One of the best times to get ahead and be “in the zone” is when everyone else is sleeping.
領先別人或“進入狀態”的最佳時間或許就是其他人在睡覺的時候。

Get up early. Or stay up late. Those are your choices.
起早,或者晚睡。這是你的選擇。

Early Birds: Working Before Others Get Up
早起鳥:在人家起牀以前工作

I am an early bird. I often get asked when I get my writing work done.
我是一隻早起鳥。總是有人問我是什麼時候完成我的寫作工作的。

The simplest answer is that I do it before everyone else gets up.
最簡單的回答就是我在所有人起牀前完成這些。

I usually get up at 4AM and work until the rest of the house wakes up.
我經常早上4點起牀,一直工作到屋裏的其他人起牀。

I find that working first thing in the morning gets my day going.
我發現在早晨完成了第一件事後,一整天都可以順利進行。

Getting a head start on the rest of the world, just feels good.
搶在周圍所有人的前面,那種感覺好極了。

Many people use the excuse that they can’t get up early. Maybe they are night owls…
很多人都藉口說起不來早。或許他們都是夜貓子......

Night Owls: Working With the Moon
夜貓子:與月亮一起工作

Other people prefer to stay up long after the rest of the world has crashed out.
另一些人則更喜歡在周圍的世界進入休眠狀態後熬夜。

They work by the moonlight.
他們在月光下工作。

They may be more productive at midnight than they are at noon.
比起白天,他們或許在半夜裏更有效率。

Just make sure that if you stay up late that you are being productive. (Not watching mindless TV or endlessly surfing the Net.)
一定要確定你熬夜時是否很有效率。(而不是看無腦的電視或者無止盡地上網。)

Work While Others Are Sleeping
在人家睡覺時工作

It doesn’t matter which productivity bird represents your work style.
你喜歡哪一種效率的工作方式都並不重要。

They both can work. It depends on your environment and energy levels.
它們都可以達到效果,這取決於你身處的環境和活力水平。

Do you have the drive to get up early or stay up late?
你是否有衝動要起早或者熬夜呢?

While others are dreaming, make your dreams real.
當其他人在做夢的時候,讓你的美夢成真吧。

Ask yourself, “What do you want more than a little extra sleep?”
問問自己:“你還想要額外多一點睡眠嗎?”

Are you a night owl or an early bird?
你是夜貓子還是早起鳥呢?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章