英語閱讀英語閱讀理解

過年最怕親戚問這10個問題 中招了麼

本文已影響 2.02W人 

這是一年中最酸爽的時節,親戚們攢了一整年的問題都在這個時候向你開炮。這些聽着讓你耳朵生繭的問題如今已經“美名遠播”,連老外都知道的一清二楚!漫威新片《死侍》(雖然我們是無緣同步上映了==)的春節特別版預告就惡搞了一把我們回家過年的慘痛經歷,小賤賤如同被親戚附身了一般開始連環發問==嘿,你好!這個猴年,你又被盤問了嗎?

以下是英語君摘取的buzzfeed選取過年最怕被親戚盤問的Question TOP10,你中招了麼?

padding-bottom: 85.04%;">過年最怕親戚問這10個問題 中招了麼

1. “Are you dating anyone?”
1.“有對象了不?”

We’re Facebook friends, grandma. You already know the answer to this.
我們只是臉書好友(朋友圈點贊關係)而已啦奶奶。這我已經回答過你啦。

2. “Whatever happened to [insert your ex’s name here]?”
2.“(你前任的名字)最近怎麼樣了?”

3. “How has the weight loss been going?”
3.“減肥減得怎樣了?”

Sorry, can’t hear you over the sound of pie.
不好意思,派擋住了,聽不見你在說什麼。

4. “Can you figure out how to get our iPhones to do [something that’s either basic, or actually impossible]?”
4.“幫忙看看怎麼讓這個iPhone(要麼是很簡單的操作,要麼是不可能的)行麼?”

Please stop trying to put the USB plug into the wall socket, ma.
媽,別再把USB插口往牆頭插座插啦。

5. “If I got you a gym membership, would you use it?”
5.“要是我給你一張健身房會員卡,你會用嗎?”

6. “Do you need money?”
6.“你需要錢麼?”

I do, and I completely hate myself for it.
要啊!真是好討厭自己這一點。

7.“Are you and [your SO] ever planning on getting married?”
7.“你和你男/女朋友啥時候結婚?”

This question is twice as fun when your SO is in the room.
要是你的TA也在場,那畫面就更美好了。

8.“I hear your Twitter is hilarious. Can I follow you?”
8.“聽說你的微博很有趣,可以粉你嗎?”

Sure, let me just delete everything on it.
當然可以,讓我刪掉所有東西先~

9. “How is your job going/how have your grades been?”
9.“最近工作/學習怎樣啊?”

BRB(Be right back.)
我先拜了,馬上回==

10. “When do you plan on giving us grandchildren?”
10.“打算什麼時候給我們生孫子孫女啊?”

If you ask for that one more time, we are turning around this car and going straight home, mom.
媽你要是再問一次,我們馬上開車掉頭回家。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀