英語閱讀英語閱讀理解

失業不恐慌 被解僱後要做的10件事

本文已影響 3.02W人 

ing-bottom: 79.69%;">失業不恐慌 被解僱後要做的10件事

被炒魷魚了!被解僱對我們的職業生涯來說意味重大。但是這之後要如何應對呢?如何才能更快、更好地投身下一份事業?來看看被解僱後必做的10件事吧。
1

Don’t panic.
不要恐慌

If you hear the words “you’re fired,” stay calm. You’ll be better able to take the following 10 steps for getting back on your feet.
如果你聽到“你被解僱了”了這句話,冷靜!你可以採取以下10步來幫助你緩過神來。

2

Don’t freak out.
不要焦慮

Prevent your emotions from getting the best of you. The calmer you stay, the faster you’ll get past this crisis.
別讓你的情緒影響到你的發揮。你越冷靜,就能越快度過這段危機。

3

Don’t do anything rash.
不要魯莽

It might be satisfying to lash out, but don’t do it. You need to protect your reputation now more than ever.
抨擊別人可能很令人滿足,但別這麼做。你比任何時候都需要維護自己的名聲。

4

Don’t sign a severance agreement immediately.
不要馬上籤署遣散協議

Take time to look over a general release if you’re offered one, and possibly run it by a lawyer. You might be able to negotiate a higher payment.
如果你拿到讓渡書,花時間仔細看看,最好是通過律師處理。這樣你可以拿到更高的報酬。

5

Negotiate how your departure will be described.
商議如何描寫你的離職

Your former company might agree to describe your separation in neutral terms to future employers, or to just confirm your dates of employment.
你之前的公司可能同意向你未來的僱主客觀說明你的離職,或者僅僅是證實你就職的時間。

6

Look over your finances.
審查自己的財務狀況

Assume that you might not find a new job for a few months. Review your budget and cut out any expenses you can.
假設你不能在幾個月內找到一份新工作。回顧一下你的預算,儘可能地削減掉額外的開支。

7

File for unemployment.
申請失業

In most states, fired employees can collect unemployment benefits if they weren’t let go for intentional misconduct.
在大多數州,如果不是因爲不端行爲被解僱,員工可以領取失業救濟。

8

Go to the doctor.
看醫生

You’ll probably have your employer’s healthcare until the month’s end, so get your doctor and dentist visits in immediately.
到月底你可能還享受公司的醫療服務,所以馬上去看醫生。

9

Plan to keep in touch with co-workers and clients.
和同事、客戶保持聯繫

Mitigate awkwardness by telling your former colleagues what you liked about working with them. They’ll be impressed by your classiness.
告訴你前同事你喜歡和他們一起工作的原因。這樣做能緩解尷尬。他們會對你的高格調印象深刻。

10

Remain objective.
保持客觀

Try to see your firing as an outsider might. Do you understand why you were let go? What lessons can you learn for your next job?
試着從局外人的角度來看待你被解僱這件事。你知道你爲什麼被解僱了嗎?你爲下一份工作積累了什麼經驗呢?

11

Remember that you’re not alone.
你不是一個人在戰鬥

Lots of good people are fired and move on to success. You’ll get past this too.
很多優秀的人被解僱了。之後也取得了成功。你也會一樣的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章