商务英语金融英语

金融英语口语对话实战练习

本文已影响 2.74W人 

下面本站小编为大家带来金融英语口语对话实战练习,欢迎大家阅读!

ing-bottom: 100%;">金融英语口语对话实战练习

  金融英语口语对话实战练习1:

A:Would you.like to ask any questions?

请问有什么问题吗?

B:I need to know about the fees.

我想问问关于费用的问题。

A:What kind of fees?

那是什么费用呢?

B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.

就是信用卡透支费。

A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.

是这样的,每次透支,你都要支付一笔数目很小的费用。

B:What’s the fee?

怎么算的?

A:The fee is $25 every time you overdraft.

每次25美元。

B:How is that a small fee?

怎么会有这样的费用?

A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.

这是出于防止透支目的而设置的。

B:I see.

好吧。

A:Do you have any more questions?

请问还有别的问题吗?

B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.

暂时还没有,谢谢你。

  金融英语口语实战练习2:

A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?

女士,早上好。我能为你服务吗?

B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?

是的,我是来查询从加利福尼亚汇过来的6000美元汇款的。它到了吗?

A:May I have your name, please?

请问你的名字是什么?

B:My name is Jenny Clinton.

我的名字是Jenny Clinton。

A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn'tappear to have arrived yet.

知道了。请稍等。克林顿夫人,不好意思。汇款似乎还没到。

B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.

是吗?应该是到了。一个星期之前就汇过来了。

A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it wassent by airmail, it would take at least one week.

如果是电汇,只需一两天。但是如果是航空邮递,至少需要一个星期。

B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.

好的,那么我后天再过来。

A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?

或者钱到的时候,需要我们打电话给你吗?

B:That would be very kind of you.

如果那样,那实在是太好。

A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as theremittance has arrived?

你可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?那么汇款一到我们就会打电话给你。

B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.

我的电话号码是328-6765,105分机。

A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.

谢谢你。我们会及时通知你的。拜拜。

以上就是本站小编为大家带来的金融英语口语对话实战练习,希望对大家的学习有所帮助!

猜你喜欢

热点阅读

最新文章