口語英語實用生活英語口語

飯店:Talking Negative about a Restaurant 消極評價一家餐廳

本文已影響 4.69K人 

14. Talking Negative about a Restaurant

padding-bottom: 75%;">飯店:Talking Negative about a Restaurant 消極評價一家餐廳

14.消極評價一家餐廳

A: I just came back from eating at the new steak place.

A:我剛從新牛排店回來。

B: Oh, I've been wanting to go there. How was it?

B:哦,我一直想去那裏。它怎麼樣?

A: Don't bother going.

A:別再考慮去了。

B: Really? Why?

B:真的嗎?為什麼?

A: It was terrible. The food was cold, and the service sucked.

A:那太糟糕了。食物是冷的,服務很爛。

B: Oh, no. I was looking forward to trying it out.

B:噢,不是吧。我一直期待着去嘗試一下。

A: Like I said, don't bother.

A:像我説的,別麻煩了。

B: I mean, how bad was the food?

B:我的意思是,食物有多麼糟糕?

A: It was awful. They got my order wrong, and it was cold.

A:非常糟糕。他們弄錯了我的訂單,而且食物是冷的。

B: Well, maybe it was just an isolated incident.

B:好吧,也許這只是一個孤立的事件。

A: I don't think so. I spoke to other diners, and they were disappointed, too.

A:我不這麼認為。我和其他食客交談,他們也感到失望。

B: I guess that means I have to find another place.

B:我想這意味着我必須再找另一個地方。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閲讀

最新文章

推薦閲讀