飯店:Being seated at the Restaurant 坐在餐廳
3. Being seated at the Restaurant
3.坐在餐廳
A: Welcome to the Silver Wok. How can I help you.
A:歡迎來到銀鍋。我如何幫助你?
B: Hello, I was hoping you have a table.
B:你好,我希望你們還有座位。
A: We should be okay. How many guests?
A:我們應該有。有多少客人?
B: It's a birthday dinner. We have 12 guests.
B:這是一個生日晚餐。我們有12個客人。
A: Oh, let me check if I have room for you. Your name, please.
A:哦,讓我看看是否有房間給你。請告訴我你的名字。
B: I'm Mr. Johnson. I would appreciate it.
B:我是約翰遜先生。我將很感激。
A: Okay, Mr. Johnson. I will have a table soon.
A:好了,約翰遜先生。我很快就會有房間。
B: Oh, that's wonderful.
B:噢,那太好了。
A: It's near the back. Is that okay?
A:靠近後邊。那可以嗎?
B: Yes, I suppose it is. I was hoping for window seating though.
B:是的,我想可以。儘管我希望有靠窗的座位。
A: I can accommodate you, but it will take a little more time, sir.
A:我可以滿足你,但是需要更多的時間,先生。
B: That's okay. We'll wait.
B:沒關係。我們可以等。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載