美語情景對話 第9期:回家 Going Home
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布裏埃爾!Gabrielle: Hello!
你好Todd: How are you doing today?
你今天好嗎?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,謝謝。Todd: Now, Gabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布裏埃爾,我聽説你要回新西蘭的家去。Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家過夏天。Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎麼計劃的?Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也許先休息一週,去露營,接着我會回去工作。Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西蘭克賴斯特徹奇市教英語。Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你來自那裏。Gabrielle: That's right.
是的。Todd: Were you born there?
你在那裏出生嗎?Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the mountains?
在這短暫的休息,或者説是假期中,你打算去海灘,或者山區嗎?Gabrielle: ably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也許,我會和朋友一起去海灘露營一週。Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那裏到底有多熱?Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable.
也許最高達到了30度。乾爽,很熱!很舒服!Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那麼你去海灘的時候水温很適合游泳?Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我們會去游泳,但水並不熱。海水其實很冷。Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家後還有什麼其他計劃嗎?Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待見到我的朋友,家人,和寵物。Todd: Animals!
寵物!Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的寵物。Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那麼,你養了什麼寵物?Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我養了一隻貓,一隻狗,一隻叫做Sydney的羊,還有兩隻金魚。Todd: Wow!
哇!Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它們。Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它們見到你一定很興奮。好的,十分謝謝。Gabrielle: Cheers!
不客氣!注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。