商務英語銀行英語

銀行英語口語對話 支票篇

本文已影響 2.46W人 

小編為大家整理了銀行英語口語對話---支票篇,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 100%;">銀行英語口語對話---支票篇

T: Hello! May I help you.

您好,您有事需要幫忙嗎?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

哦,是這樣。我需要些現金,在中國遊覽時使用。我能在這兒兑現旅行支票嗎?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

當然,我們很樂意為您兑現。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

我原本打算在旅館兑現,但我朋友説銀行的兑現率通常會高一點。

T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which are somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.

任何銀行都是按現時買入旅行支票的兑換率來兑現的。因為手續費的差異,我們的兑換率比旅館的稍高些。您知道,旅館雖然為客人兑換旅行支票, 但他們並不是專門從事兑換業務的。

C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?

您是説,實際上銀行與旅館的兑換率差距並不大。

T: No, madam, not very much.

是的,夫人,沒多大差距。

C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough.

那麼,麻煩幫我兑換三張100美圓的支票吧,我想該夠用了。

T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?

好的,我很樂意為你兑換。請您將支票復籤一下。

C: There you are.

簽好了。

T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will need your passport number.

請籤一下這張外幣兑換申請表。我已經寫好了您的名字地址,還需要您的護照號碼。

  Notes:

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

這兒能兑換支票嗎?

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

幫我兑現這張旅行支票好嗎?

I'd like to cash this money order.

我想取這張匯款單上的錢。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

我要把旅行信用證的結餘兑現。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

兑換支票要收手續費嗎?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

這些支票要多少錢?

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.

每開一張支票2美圓。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.

旅行支票手續費是購買總額的1.5%。

What if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎麼辦?

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

如果想兑支票,請在底線上簽名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.

請在支票背面寫上你的帳號。

Please endorse the cheque.

請背籤這張支票。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

我們承兑這張支票的透支額只有5元。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it open.

這是一本支票簿,你郵寄支票時,注意要在支票上打叉線。但是如果你本人想開張兑現支票,就不可打叉線。

to counter sign 雙籤

to endorse 背書

endorser 背書人

to cash 兑現

to honor a cheque 兑付

to not honor a cheque 拒付

to suspend payment 止付

order cheque 記名支票

bearer cheque 不記名支票

crossed cheque 橫線支票

blank cheque 空白支票

rubber cheque 空頭支票

cheque stub, counterfoil 票根

cash cheque 現金支票

traveler's cheque 旅行支票

cheque for transfer 轉帳支票

outstanding cheque 未付支票

canceled cheque 已付支票

forged cheque 偽支票

Bandar's note 莊票,銀票

猜你喜歡

熱點閲讀

最新文章

推薦閲讀