英語作文英語寫作經驗

關於戀愛狀況的英語情景對話

本文已影響 2.04W人 

英語要好好學習哦,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,英語是我們要多花點心思去學習的哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以學習起來

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於戀愛狀況的英語情景對話

  一你要向她求婚嗎

AWhat will you do now? Propose to her.

你現在怎麼辦?向她求婚嗎?

BOf course I won't chill out. Opportunity knocks only once.

我當然不會罷手的,幾乎難得嘛。

AYou should strike while the iron is hot.

你應該趁熱打鐵。

BYou're right. I will have a talk to her about that.

對,我要去和她談談。

  二他一直單戀着瑪麗

AJohn hasn't got married up to now.

約翰迄今爲止還未結婚了。

BDon't you know that he has been carrying a torch for Mary for years?

難道你不知道他這麼多年來一直單戀着瑪麗嗎?

AReally? Does Mary know that?

真的嗎?瑪麗知道了嗎?

BOf course not.

當然不知道。

AHow silly John is.

約翰太傻了。

  三去瀏覽下網上的徵婚啓事

AThis has got to stop! Another Friday night without a date! What can I do?

不能再這樣下去了!又一個星期五的晚上沒有約會! 我怎麼辦?

BWhat about looking through the personal ads on the Internet? That’s how I met Steven.

去網上瀏覽一下徵婚啓事怎麼樣?我就是這樣認識斯蒂芬的。

AActually, I’ve tried that. But the people you meet are always different from what you expect.

其實我也試過。但是你遇見的人總是和你所期待的很不一樣。

BDo you often go to a chat room on the Internet?

你經常上網聊天嗎?

ANo, that’s the last thing I would do. You never know what kind of people you’re talking to. People hide their true status. It’s just a waste of time.

不,這是我最不願做的事。你根本想不到你是在和什麼樣的人談話。人們隱藏他們的真實身份。這只是浪費時間。

BI bet many people don’t agree with you. They think it’s very interesting and relaxing. They find an outlet to express their inner feelings, which they may not want to talk about to anyone in person.

我想很多人不會同意你的意見。他們認爲這很有意思,很令人輕鬆。他們找到一個出口發泄他們內心深處的感情,這些他們可能不想面對面地和任何人講的感情。

ABut a lot of traps too. To tell you the truth, I was trapped one time and it really hurt my feelings. The Internet pal turned out to be homosexual.

但是也有很多陷阱。說實話,我就被陷進去一次,這真傷了我的感情。網友結果是個同性戀。

BWell, why don’t you join a dating service? A friend of mine met his wife that way.

那麼,你爲什麼不參加一個婚介機構?我的一個朋友就那樣認識了他的妻子。

AThat’s not a bad idea.

這個主意不錯。

BAlso, it might be a good idea to check out single’s night at the bookstore.

而且,去書店的單身晚會看看,可能也不失爲一個好主意。

AYeah. If I don’t find a date, at least I might find a good book!

是啊。如果我沒有找到一個伴,至少我可能找到一本好書!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章