口語英語英語突破情景對話

辦公室關於失戀的情景對話

本文已影響 8.09K人 

感情若有波折,難免會影響到工作時的心情。失戀了,和關係好的同事說說,從同事那裏得到的鼓勵會改善你工作時的心情的。接下來,小編給大家準備了辦公室關於失戀的情景對話,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 75%;">辦公室關於失戀的情景對話

(1)

Mark: Hi, Jack1, how have you.been?

馬克:嗨!傑克,最近怎樣?

Jack: Not very well.

傑克:不怎麼樣。

Mark: Why? Looks like you're feeling very down! What happened?

馬克:怎麼了?你看上去心情不好啊,發生什麼事了?

Jack: Nothing.

傑克:沒什麼。

Mark: Come on. For a man who's feeling so down, there're usually two reasons. Either his career is going downhill, or he has a broken heart. Since you're so successful, it must be the other.

馬克:說嘛。一個男人心情不好一般有兩個原因,不是他的事業滑坡,就是他感情出問題了。既然你事業這麼成功,那一定是另一個原因了。

Jack: Well, you're right. I just broke up with Jane.

傑克:沒錯,你說得對。我剛和簡分手。

Mark: Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you two were made for each other.

馬克:哦,我很抱歉。我覺得你們倆是天生一對呀。

Jack: Well, you never know. I'm ready for a commitment2 and want to settle down, but she says she wants to pursue3 her career while she's still young.

傑克:哎,誰知道呢。我已經準備好承諾這一生,想定下來,可是她說她想趁年輕追求事業。

Mark: Well, you can't blame her. It's always difficult to choose between career and family.

馬克:你不能怪她。事業與家庭兩者之間一直是很難選擇的。

Jack: Maybe you're right.

傑克:也許你說得對。

Mark: Jack, I don't know what to say to comfort you, but cheer up! There's plenty of fish in the sea and you'll find your soul mate4, your perfect match!

馬克:傑克,我不知道怎麼安慰你,但是振作起來!天涯何處無芳草,你會找到你的知音,你的那一半的!

Jack: Yeah, but it's hard to forget her at the moment. You know, we were together for almost five years. It's really hard...

傑克:是啊,但是現在很難忘記她。知道嗎,我們在一起快5年了,真是太難了。

(2)

Gary: Hi, Mike, we're having a party tonight, wanna come join us? You can bring your girlfriend.

加里:嗨,邁克,我們今晚開派對,想來嗎?可以把你女朋友帶上。

Mike: Well...I'm breaking up with Cathy.

邁克:恩……我要和凱茜分手了。

Gary: What happened? Did you have a fight?

加里:怎麼了?你們吵架了?

Mike: No. She's really a very nice girl....

邁克:沒有,她真的是個好女孩。

Gary: Yeah, she is. She's pretty, caring, and easy-going. And she's a great cook! She's a gem5!

加里:是啊,她漂亮、會關心人而且容易相處。她的廚藝一流,簡直是個寶貝哦。

Mike: Well, you're right. But sometimes she's too caring... well... no... she's just possessive... and... uh... I kind of want a some room for myself.

邁克:你說得沒錯。但是有時候她太關心我了,不,是佔有慾太強了。我想要分開一段時間,想要給自己一些空間。

Gary: Oh?! Did you talk with her about it?

加里:哦?你和她談過了嗎?

Mike: I've tried, but... it didn't work.

邁克:我試過了,但是沒用。

Gary: Oh. So, when are you going to tell her?

加里:哦,那麼你打算什麼時候告訴她?

Mike: Maybe tonight. I don't know. I don't know how to tell her.

邁克:可能今天晚上吧。我不知道,我不知道該怎麼說。

Gary: I know she's head over heels in love with you. She'll be badly hurt!

加里:我知道她非常愛你,她會很傷心的。

Mike: I know.

邁克:我知道。





關文章:

1.商務人士外出住在賓館所需要的禮儀有哪些

2.內部招待所管理規定

3.酒店入住接待流程是什麼

4.住賓館半夜12點很吵可以退房費嗎

5.公司招待所管理規定範文

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章