口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關辦公室的情景對話

本文已影響 1.87W人 

來跟着小編一起來看一下有關辦公室的情景對話,接下來,小編給大家準備了有關辦公室的情景對話,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關辦公室的情景對話

自己手頭只有整錢,想和同事換個零錢,該怎麼說?看看下面的對話你就知道了。

Jackie: Could1 you break a 20 for me?

傑姬:能幫我換開20塊錢嗎?

Cathy: Sure. How do you want it?

凱茜:可以呀,你要怎麼換?

Jackie: Could I have two 5's and the rest in ones?

傑姬:兩個五塊的,剩下都是一塊的,可以嗎?

Cathy: Well, I have some 5's, but I don't have enough 1's. Are quarters fine with you?

凱茜:我有幾個五塊的,但是一塊的沒那麼多。25美分的你要嗎?

Jackie: Oh, that's even2 better! In that case, I won't have to worry about the small change for the laundry3.

傑姬:那更好了!這樣我去洗衣店就有零錢了。

Cathy: Here you go!

凱茜:給你。

Jackie: Thanks a million4!

傑姬:多謝啦!

辦公室閒聊:售貨機

Stella: Oh, that's great! I just lost another 50 cents in this stupid vending1 machine.

斯特拉:哦,太好了!這個破自動售貨機又吞了我50美分。

Bobby: I'm not surprised. It's always out of order.

博比:不奇怪,它經常出毛病。

Stella: Yeah. It eats my money relentlessly2.

斯特拉:恩,它就這麼無情地吃了我的錢。

Bobby: OK. Let me try. You know what? Whenever things like this don't work, hit it. And it'll work.

博比:來讓我試試。你知道嗎,它出問題你就敲它,然後就好了。

Stella: You mean, SOMETIMES!

斯特拉:你的意思是偶爾吧。

Bobby: Bang! Bang! Bang! usually works.

博比:嘭!嘭!嘭!恩,一般來說敲幾下就好了。

Stella: Let's put a sign on it so that the same thing doesn't happen to others.

斯特拉:我們貼個條在上面吧,其他人就不會發生這樣的事了。

辦公室閒聊:情感

別讓感情影響了你的工作,如果有什麼心結,不妨向同事請教一下。比如 Mary 就因爲男友的過去而感到煩惱……

Mary: Jane, I'm very upset about something. Can I talk with you? I'd like your opinion.

瑪麗:簡,我心情不好,能和你聊聊嗎?我想聽聽你的意見。

Jane: What is it about? Oh, is it about Ed?

簡:怎麼了?哦,是關於愛德華嗎?

Mary: Yeah, sort of...

瑪麗:差不多吧。

Jane: So, what's up?

簡:到底怎麼了?

Mary: What do you think of Ed, Jane?

瑪麗:你覺得他這人怎麼樣,簡?

Jane: What do I think of him? You know him better than I do, don't you?

簡:我覺得他怎麼樣?你比我更瞭解他呀,不是嗎?

Mary: Please, don't tease1 me. Just tell me.

瑪麗:求你,別逗我了。快告訴我。

Jane: Well, remember the other day when you said that Ed is a man who really shows you nothing but consideration?

簡:好吧,還記得那天你說愛德華非常關心你吧?

Mary: Uh-hunh...

瑪麗:恩。

Jane: And remember you said that he really makes you happy?

簡:記得你說過他能讓你開心?

Mary: Yeah. (Heave a sigh) Ed is indeed a gentleman. He has wonderful manners and is respectful of me. But I'm really bothered by his past!

瑪麗:是(嘆氣)。他確實是個紳士。他舉止得體、對我很有禮貌。但是一想到他的過去我就心煩意亂。

Jane: His past!? Was he an ex-con or something?

簡:他的過去?他過去坐過牢還是什麼?

Mary: No, no, no. That's not what I mean. He used to have a girlfriend and he loved her very much. He almost married her if it were not for an accident.

瑪麗:不是不是,我不是這個意思。他曾經有一個女朋友,而且非常愛她。如果不是一次意外他差點跟她結婚。

Jane: Oh, I see. But why are you so bothered? That's already a history, isn't it?

簡:哦,原來是這樣。但是你煩什麼呢?那已經是過去了呀,不是嗎?

Mary: I know. But I just can't get it off my mind.

瑪麗:我知道,但是我總是想個沒完。

Jane: Come on, Mary. You're just being a little jealous, but that's just fine. You know, when you love him, you've got to love his past, his everything...

簡:哎呀,瑪麗,你就是有點嫉妒罷了,沒關係的。知道嗎,你愛他就要愛他的過去、愛他的全部。

辦公室閒聊:逛街

工間休息,可以逛逛街,舒緩一下工作的壓力。斯賓塞邀請桃瑞絲去逛街了。

Spencer: Doris, do you want to come to the mall with me?

斯賓塞:桃瑞絲,跟我去逛街怎麼樣?

Doris: I'd love to, but I'm broke.

桃瑞絲:我很想去呀,可是沒錢了。

Spencer: So am I, but I like browsing1 through the music store there.

斯賓塞:我也沒錢了,但是我喜歡逛那邊的音像店。

Doris: Are you sure you only want to browse2?

桃瑞絲:你確定你只想逛逛?

Spencer: Yeah. I like to listen to new albums there. I don't have money to buy them, but I can go there and listen. You know you don't have to pay for listening.

斯賓塞:是啊,我喜歡去那聽新唱片。雖然沒錢買,但是可以去聽嘛,聽又不要錢。

Doris: You're such a dog.

桃瑞絲:你這傢伙!





關文章:

1.商務人士外出住在賓館所需要的禮儀有哪些

2.內部招待所管理規定

3.酒店入住接待流程是什麼

4.住賓館半夜12點很吵可以退房費嗎

5.公司招待所管理規定範文

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章