商務英語辦公室英語

有關辦公室場景對話的英語口語

本文已影響 7.77K人 

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關辦公室場景對話的英語口語

職場口語:談薪水必備英語

a: how time flies! it's pay day again!

a: 時間過得真快!又到了發薪日了!

b: yes, it is! you're an engineer, aren't you?

b: 是呀,真快!你是工程師,是嗎?

a: yes, i am。

a: 是的。

b: so you must be earning decently, don't you?

b: 那你錢一定掙得不少嘍?

a: well, just average。

a: 哦,只不過一般而已。

b: what's your salary then, may i ask?

b: 那能不能問一下你的薪水是多少?

a: sure. my monthly pay is $2,500. what about yours?

a: 當然,我每月的工資是2500美元,你的呢?

b: i'm paid weekly, and it's around $700 per week。

b: 我拿的是週薪,每星期大約700美元左右。

a: that means you can get $2,800 a month. right? that's quite a sum of money。

a: 那就是說你每月可得2800美元,對嗎?這是相當可觀的一筆錢呢!

b: yes, but my pay is on an hourly basis and it's not up to much。

b: 是的,不過我的工資是以小時計算的,而這筆收入並不足道。

a: then you must be working overtime。

a: 那麼你一定在加班工作了。

b: that's right. i work 24 hours' overtime a week. and the overtime pay is usually more than the regular pay。

b: 對,我一星期加班24小時。而加班工資通常要高於固定工資。

a: so overtime has a bearing on how much you may make in a job. don't you think so?

a: 所以加班影響工資收入的多少,你不這樣認爲嗎?

b: definitely. and the degree of responsibility in a job also has a great deal to do with the salary。

b: 是這樣,而且工作中所負責任的輕重程度同薪水也有密切聯繫。

a: yes. and so are other factors such as experience and fringe benefits。

a: 是的,其他如經驗、福利待遇等因素也是這樣。

b: no doubt about that. but anyway i have to work hard to earn my money。

b: 這是毫無疑問的,不過無論如何我得努力工作才掙得到錢。

下面再來學幾句關於加薪的句子,希望大家薪水都漲起來哈哈!

what makes you think we should give you a raise?

你爲什麼認爲我們應該給你加薪呢?

i hope you will seriously consider a pay increase。

請你認真考慮給我加薪。

your monthly gross salary will increase by 300 yuan。

你每月的總收入會漲300元。

good salesman will naturally earn more。

好的銷售人員自然應該得到更多報酬。

i will give you a one-time bonus for your recent hard work。

我給你一次性的獎金,鼓勵你最近的辛勤工作。

 職場口語:同事之間該如何稱呼

f: welcome aboard!

歡迎你來本公司工作!

c: thank you, i'm delighted to be working here, mr. buchwald。

謝謝。我很高興能來這裏上班,布奇華先生。

f: call me buck, will you? my name is reginald buchwald but everybody calls me buck. it's easier。

叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇納客·布奇華,但是大家都叫我布客。這樣比較方便。

c: i'd prefer to call you mr. buchwald. isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of one's family name?

我更願意稱呼您布奇華先生。用別人的姓做暱稱,不是很不禮貌嗎?

f: well, president eisenhower was known as ike. everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。

嗯,艾森豪威爾總統也被呢稱爲艾克。我們公司的上上下下都是直呼每個人的姓。

f: it's been our tradition ever since the company was small. and don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. ok?

在我們公司規模很小的時候這就已經形成傳統。不要擔心不禮貌的事了,好嗎?

c: i'll try。

我會試試看。

f: good. but when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as mr., ms. or whatever is appropriate. to those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. get it?

好。不過。如果有外人在時,比如其他公司的人,最好能稱呼你的上司爲先生、女士或任何適當的稱謂。對外人而言,我們的習慣可能會是輕率的和紀律鬆懈的表現。明白嗎?

c: yes, sir。

是的,先生。

f: (laughing) and don't 'sir' me either. now i'll show you your private office。

(笑着說)也不要叫我先生。現在,我帶你去看你的私人辦公室。

 職場口語對話:如何管理郵件

michael: my computer is really going crazy today.

邁克爾:今天我的電腦真的要發瘋了。

billy: have you tried re-booting it?

比利:你試過re-booting (重啓動)了嗎?

michael: i think the big kahoona would be really angry if she saw me kicking my pc.

邁克爾:我覺得如果讓頭兒看見我踢我的電腦,她會很生氣的。

billy: i don't mean that you should kick you computer! have you tried to restart it?

比利:我不是說你應該踢你的計算機!你試過重啓動了嗎?

michael: do you think that would help?

邁克爾:你覺得那有用嗎?

billy: maybe. what error message are you getting?

比利:可能。你得到什麼樣的錯誤信息?

michael: it says that i have too much email.

邁克爾:它說我的電子郵件太多了。

billy: how many emails do you have in your inbox?

比利:你的收信箱裏有多少封電子郵件?

michael: about 10,000!

邁克爾:大約一萬封!

billy: leave your computer alone for a while and i will tell you how to manage your email more efficiently.

比利:先不要去管你的計算機,我要告訴你怎麼更有效地管理你的電子郵件。

notes:

1) re-booting: a technical term meaning to turn your pc off and then on

重啓動:把個人電腦關了,然後再開的技術術語

sometimes re-booting can fix a computer problem, but it is probably better to call the it staff first.

有時候重啓動可以解決一個計算機問題,不過也許最好先叫it人員。

2) big kahoona: your boss, an important person

頭兒:你的老闆,上司,一個重要的人

the big kahoona asked me to work this weekend to get an important report finished.

這個週末頭兒要我工作,完成一份重要的報告

3) prioritize: to arrange things in order of importance prioritize

把……區分優先次序:按事物的重要性進行排序

professional staff should develop systems to prioritize their work efficiently.

專業人員應該開發系統來有效地將他們的工作按照優先次序進行排序。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章