商務英語辦公室英語

辦公室文祕工作場景對話 英語

本文已影響 1.15W人 

現在英語已經滲透入各行各業,想要一份理想的工作,一定要學好英語。小編在此獻上職場英語,希望對大家有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">辦公室文祕工作場景對話 英語

文祕英語:安排約見句型

Could you make an appointment for Wednesday afternoon, please?

您能約在星期三下午嗎?

I'll check Mr. Jackson's diary and see if I can arrange an appointment for you.

我查看一下傑克遜先生的日程後再給您預約。

He's expecting you at 3:00 in the afternoon in his office.

他將在下午3點在他的辦公室等您。

Any day except Monday would be convenient/ all right for me.

除週一外任何一天我都方便。

I wonder if we could change the time of…to… You see,something unexpected has come up.

不知我們能否將約定時間改在…你知道,發生了意想不到的事情。

I'd like to make an appointment with e.

我想約見懷特先生。

I'd like to meet you at three o'clock in the afternoon.

我想下午3點跟您見面。

What time is it?

什麼時間?

When will you have time?

您什麼時候有空?

Next Wednesday would be all right for me.

下週三我方便。

He has a full schedule next week.

他下週的時間都排滿了。

Then,I'll be expecting you at nine tomorrow.

那麼,我明天9點等您。

Our appointment would have to be changed?

我們的約定時間必須要有所改變。

I'm extremely sorry he can't see you at two o'clock this afternoon.

我非常抱歉,他不能在今天下午2點見您了。

I need to cancel that.

我要取消預約。

文祕英語:電話轉接句型

Please give me extension No. 1234.

I will switch you over to Mr. Black.

I'll give you the personnel manager.

You are connected (You are in connection). Go ahead.

Let me transfer your call to Mr. moment,please.

Could you get me transferred?

How may I direct your call?

You're through now.

Would you mind holding?

請接內線(分機)1234號。

I'm sorry he's busy now.

Can anyone else help me with this?

我把你和布萊克先生接通。

Could you check the number for me,please?

I can't hear you very well.

I'm afraid the line is out of order.

Operator,we were cut d you reconnect me,please?

我把你的電話轉給人事部經理。

你的電話接通了。說吧。

我把你的電話轉接給史密斯先生,請稍等。

文祕英語:電話留言句型

Shall I ask her to ring you back this afternoon?

我是不是要告訴她今天下午給你打過去?

Please make sure he receives the message.

請確定他會收到留言。

Please tell him that I have moved to a new new telephone number is 5110083.

請告訴他我搬到了一個新辦公室,新的電話號碼是5110083。

Can I leave word with you that we've finished the work?

我可否留話告知我們已經完工了?

have reached 6435725.I'm sorry I'm unable to answer your call right se leave your message after the tone.I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

您好!您打的電話號碼是6435725。很抱歉我現在無法接聽您的電話。請在信號音後留言,我會盡快回電。

Could you tell me what it's about,please?

能告訴我你有什麼事嗎?

Can I give him a message?

需要我帶話嗎?

Can you give her a message for me?

你可以爲我留話給她嗎?

Would you let him know I called?

請轉告他我給他來過電話,好嗎?

I'll ask him to call you as soon as he's back.

他一回來,我就讓他給你打電話。

If you leave your name and number, l'll have her call you back as soon as possible.

如果您把姓名和電話號碼留下,我會讓她儘快給你回電話。

My phone number is 82562287.

我的電話是82562287。

There was a phone call for you while you were out.

你不在辦公室時有電話找你。

I have to get back to work.I'll call you later tonight.

我要回去工作了。今晚再打給你。

Nancy, were there any messages while I was in the meeting?

南希,在我開會期間有留言嗎?

Mr. Brown,while you're out, Mr. White,the manager of the Sales Department of BC Company called and asked you to lunch this coming Friday.

布朗先生,您外出時,BC公司銷售部經理懷特先生來電,邀請您本週五中午一起用餐。

I'll think about it and call you back soon,OK?It's been nice talking to you.

我考慮一下,回頭儘快打電話給你,好嗎?

同你談話很愉快。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章