基礎學英語零基礎學英語

如何用英語進行投訴?(一)

本文已影響 2.81W人 

Complaining is an art! We are very concerned with being polite and not offending anybody. I know it sounds silly, but it’s true, even when complaining we want to be as polite as possible and not make people angry!

如何用英語進行投訴?(一)

抱怨是一門藝術!我們非常注重禮貌而不冒犯的進行抱怨。我知道這聽起來有一些傻,但是這確實是真的。即使在抱怨的時候,我們也要儘可能的禮貌從而不激怒別人。


So, here we are going to examine a few different situations when complaints would be necessary and also the vocabulary that would be needed to complain correctly.

因此,在這裏我們將列出一些在不同場合進行抱怨的例子,一些抱怨的詞彙也會被列出來以便正確使用。


Before we start…

在開始抱怨之前…


Vocabulary for complaining

用來抱怨的詞彙


Getting Attention

引起注意…


Excuse me…

打擾一下…


Pardon me…

請再說一遍…


I have a complaint…

我要投訴…


Sorry to bother you but…

很抱歉打擾你,但是…


I’m sorry to say…

很遺憾地通知你…


Expressing opinion

表達意見


I’m afraid there’s a problem…

恐怕我有一個問題…


I’m angry about…

我對…生氣


I’m really not happy…

我對…不是很開心


There’s a slight problem with…

這有一個小問題…


Making the complaint

進行抱怨


I would like/I want…

我想…


to lodge a complaint

對…提出控告  

                        

to make a complaint

抱怨

                            

to report an issue

報告問題   

                          

to give you some feedback

給你一些反饋

                           

to inform you

通知你


Let’s start!

現在我們開始吧!


laining in a Restaurant

在餐館裏抱怨


In a restaurant there can be a lot of things to complain about.

在餐館中可能會有許多事情引起你的不滿和抱怨。


Let’s look at a practice dialogue:

讓我們來看一個練習對話:


Customer: Excuse me!

顧客:打擾一下!


It’s important to be polite and say excuse me rather than saying come here! or clicking your fingers.

舉止禮貌很重要,要說excuse me而不是come here!也不要用打響指!


Even saying Excuse me, waiter is seen as impolite because you are implying that because he/she is a waiter/waitress, they are not as important as you. It’s better to just say excuse me when the waiter/waitress is near the table.

即使是說了excuse me, 服務生也會認爲這不禮貌,因爲他們會認爲你這是在暗示他們是服務生,他們的地位並不是和你一樣重要。當服務生離你的餐桌較近時說excuse me纔是明智之舉。


Waiter: Yes sir, how can I help you?

服務生:您好先生,我能爲您做些什麼嘛?


Customer: I don’t want to make a scene but there’s a fly in my soup.

顧客:我並不想聲張,但是我的湯裏有一隻蒼蠅。


When you say I don’t want to make a scene it means that you don’t want to attract the attention of people around you and make them look at the table. We do this because the fly in the soup is probably not the fault of the waiter, but if you start shouting at him then he will be embarrassed in front of all the other customers.

當你說I don’t want to make a scene的時候,這意味着你並不想引起周圍人的注意,也不想讓他們看到你的餐桌。我們這樣做是因爲湯裏有蒼蠅這件事或許並不是服務生的錯,如果你當着其他顧客的面跟他們大喊大叫,他們會感到很尷尬。


You can also say I hate to make a fuss as it means the same thing.

你也可以說I hate to make a fuss,因爲這與I don’t want to make a scene的意思是一樣的。


Waiter: I am terribly sorry! I will take the soup back to the kitchen and get you another one.

服務生:我很抱歉!我會把湯拿回去並且爲您準備一份新的。


Customer: Thank you very much.

顧客:非常感謝。


Now usually it is as simple as this, but if the waiter/waitress is rude and doesn’t respond to your polite complaint, don’t worry! Stay calm!

通常在餐館裏抱怨的對話就是這樣簡單,但是如果服務生如果態度粗魯或者對你禮貌的抱怨沒有迴應,不要着急!保持冷靜!


Here are some phrases for more extreme situations:

這裏有一些應對極端情景的短語:


I’d like to speak to a manager, please.

我要和你們經理談一下。


This means that the waiter/waitress will have to go and get their manager to speak to you and deal with your complaint. It is the manager’s job to make sure that everything goes smoothly, so he/she may well be more receptive to your complaint.

這意味着服務生不得不去找他們的經理,讓他們的經理來跟你談從而解決這個問題。經理的工作就是確保一切平穩有序的進行,因此他/她更加容易接受你的抱怨和問題。


I’m sorry, but this is unacceptable!

對不起,我無法接受!


A bit more extreme, this is something you can say if nobody is listening to your complaint or if they don’t believe your complaint! This is extremely rare but possible!

還有一些更加極端的情況,比如沒有人理睬你的抱怨或者是他們不相信你說的話!這很少見但是也不是不可能發生。


This food is not fit for a dog!

這食物狗都不會吃!


CAUTION: This is very extreme, but if you are angry with the food that you have been offered but the manager disagrees with you, you can say this to show just how disappointed you are.

注意:這種說法很極端,但是如果你因爲這食物很生氣並且經理跟你的看法也有所不同,你可以這樣說來表達你有多生氣。


The phrase means that it would be bad to give the food to dogs, let alone humans!

這句話意味着給狗吃這樣的食物都說不過去,更何況是人!


Another variation is: I wouldn’t feed this to my dog.

另一種說法:這種食物,我都不會拿來喂狗!


laining on the Phone

通過電話抱怨

It’s important to speak clearly and with purpose on the phone, take a look at this practice dialogue:

有目的地把話講清楚很重要,下面讓我們來看一個對話:


Staff: Hello! and how may I help you today?

員工:你好,請問我能爲你做點什麼?


Customer: Hello, I would like to place a complaint please.

顧客,你好,我有一件事要跟你反映一下。


Stay calm! Remember that the staff could cut you off (put the phone down to stop the phone call) at any moment if you are impolite.

保持冷靜!記得如果你不禮貌的話,員工可能會隨時打斷你(通過掛斷電話)。


Saying I would like to place a complaint means that you say what you need to say without being aggressive or angry with the member of staff.

我想要投訴意味着你說你需要說的話,而不是對工作人員的挑釁或生氣。


Staff: Okay, and can I ask what is the nature of the complaint (what is the complaint about)?

員工:好,請問您要投訴什麼呢?


Customer: I want to report a faulty product, my computer won’t turn on and I have no idea as to why.

顧客:我要投訴一個劣質產品,我的電腦我無法啓動,我也不清楚原因。


Staff: Okay, I’m sorry to hear that! I will do my best to help you with that.

員工:我們很抱歉,我會盡最大的努力幫你解決這件事。


Customer: Thank you.

顧客:謝謝。


Again, normally you will be able to achieve what you need by being polite and following the instructions from the staff member but for all those frustrating times that you need to be more forceful.

再一次,通常情況下,你會有禮貌地聽從工作人員的指示來完成你所需要的事情。但在如果遇到服務態度讓人不滿意的時候,你的態度需要更加強硬。


Here are some helpful phrases:

這裏是一些有助於表達的短語:


I am not happy at all with this service.

我對這項服務一點都不滿意。


Please don’t put me on hold!

請不要一直讓我等着!


This is the most annoying part of the phone complaints process!

這是電話投訴過程中最煩人的部分!


This is one of the worst things ever! It’s even worse if you don’t have much time or if the phone call is costing a lot of money!

這是有史以來最糟糕的事情之一!如果你沒有太多的時間,或者打電話花了很多錢,那就更糟了!


Please, you’re not listening to me at all!

拜託,你根本就沒在聽我說話!


If the staff member doesn’t understand either you or your complaint, it can be very frustrating.

如果員工不理解你或你的抱怨,這經常令人沮喪。


You sound like a broken record!

你聽起來像一個壞了的唱片,一直在重複同一件事情!


This is the most aggressive one and it’s something you can say to people in everyday speech as well. Now, picture a broken record or more specifically think about the sound that it makes.

這是最具攻擊性的一種說法,你也可以在日常用語中這樣對人們說。


When a record is broken, the needle will get stuck and the sound will keep playing over and over and over again. This is where the saying comes from! In this case, it means that someone keeps saying the same thing.

當唱片壞掉時,指針會被卡住,聲音會不斷反覆的播放。這就是這句話的由來!在這種情況下,這意味着有人一直在說同樣的事情。


Over the phone, maybe the dialogue would sound something like this:

在電話裏,對話也許會這樣進行:


Staff: I’m sorry sir, but my records show you are not the owner of this computer. I can’t help you.

員工:很抱歉,先生,但是我這的記錄顯示你並不是這臺電腦的主人。我幫不了您。


Customer: I am the owner! I bought it yesterday and it’s brand new!

顧客:我就是這臺電腦的主人!我昨天買的,商標還在這呢!


Staff: Well I’m sorry sir, but my computer says you are not the owner of this computer. There’s nothing I can do!

員工:很抱歉先生,我電腦上的記錄顯示你不是這臺電腦的主人。我無能爲力!


Customer: You sound like a broken record! You’re not helping me at all!

顧客:你聽起來就像一個壞掉了的唱片一直在喋喋不休!你根本就不是在幫助我!


聲明:本雙語文章的中文翻譯系原創內容,轉載請註明出處。中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章