口語英語每日英語口語

商務英語會話表達分享學習

本文已影響 3.12W人 

學習外語主要作用就是爲了進行日常的交流,口語作爲交際的一個重要方式,在各類商務場景中顯得尤爲重要。商務英語口語表達大家瞭解多少呢?如果還不太清楚的話,接下來文中就爲大家分享一些英語口語內容,感興趣的朋友可以一起來看看。

商務英語會話表達分享學習

商務洽談

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什麼時間比較方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建議爲我們的合作乾一杯。

Here is to our next project!

爲我們下一個項目乾杯!

Gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多瞭解一些你們公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很樂意提供樣品和價格單給你。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考慮向你們訂貨

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我們的產品行銷海外許多地區。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我們經營的原則。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意興隆。

I want to out your product.

我想了解一下你們的產品。

This is our latest devlopment.

這是我們的新產品。

We have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。

The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

質量必須與樣品一樣。

價格談判

Is that your quoted prices?

這是你方的價格嗎?

This is the lowest possible price.

這是最低價了。

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我們很難再降價了。

Will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以給我報一個指示性的價格嗎?

We can offer you discount terms.

我們可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你們報的是到岸價還是離岸價?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的價格都是上海港船上交貨價。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的價格太高,我們不能接受。

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.

我認爲如果價格有競爭力,我們就可以達成交易。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你們要求的價格。

We can't cover our production cost at this price.

這個價格我們不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

報價單上的價格是實價嗎?

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。

合同簽約

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高興我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我們什麼時候簽訂合同?

Do you think it's time to sign the contract?

我想該籤合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的重點。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由於合同某些問題尚未解決,所以在合同簽署前仍需繼續協商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

關於合同我想提出幾點看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

賣方應努力按規定履行合同,否則買方有權撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break if.

簽署合同的任何一方都無權毀約。

Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.

合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

現在我們可以簽訂合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

關於合同你還有什麼問題要問嗎?

訂單詢盤

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什麼時候能確定訂單?

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你們訂貨的最低量是多少?

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般來說,我們可以提供所有種類的貨。

We enclosed a copy of our latest catalogue, as requested in your letter of November 8.

回覆您十一月八日的來函要求,隨信附上我們最新的目錄。

Please give us your specific inquiries upon examination of the above as we presume they will be received favorably in your market.

在檢視過以上的樣品後,請告知您的特別需求,相信必能符合市場的需求。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高興接到你方訂單,並確認予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them without fail as early as possible.

因爲貴公司訂購的商品尚有存貨,敝公司將立即安排出貨。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

我想知道你們是否能爲我們的定期訂單供應你們的最新產品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我們的價格取決於你們訂單的數量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial order with us.

如果你們訂貨量大的話,我們可以減價5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我們堅決要求立即發貨,否則我方將被迫取消訂單。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possible.

我們想盡快向你們公司落實訂單。

Please let us know if our offer does not contain what you want in order to send you further samples.

假使我們的報價不包含您想知道的信息,煩請告知以便寄樣品給您。

運輸發貨

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我們要求允許轉船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你們什麼時候裝船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我們將按規定的時間發貨。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你們何時可以發餘下的貨呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否儘快裝運訂貨?

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建議我們用什麼運輸方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一種發貨期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

請確保在貨物到達前我方可拿到正確的裝船單據。

When can we collect the goods?

我們什麼時候可以提貨?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我們無法將交貨時間提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交貨拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你們需要多長時間發貨?

支付方式

Can you tell it on an installment basis?

你們這裏可以分期付款嗎?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款嗎?

How would you like payment be made?

你們採取什麼付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first order.

我們希望第一次訂貨要求預付貨款。

What are your terms of payment?

你們的付款方式是什麼?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我們不接收付款交單或承兌交單,我們只收信用證。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你們接受付款交單這種方式嗎?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

這張信用證的有效期是多久?

投訴索賠

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由於貨物被損向你方投訴。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遺憾,我們對商品狀況不滿。

Upon examination, we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

經檢驗,我們發現貨物達不到樣品的標準。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所發送的貨比原樣品差。

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能將受損的貨品送還我們嗎?運費由我方承擔。

Who'll bear the freight?

運費由誰來承擔?

We have a complaint about quality.

我們要起訴質量問題。

We have to file a claim on you.

我們不得不向貴方提出賠償。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你們發運來的貨物不符合標準。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我認爲責任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我們只能承受這麼多。

哪家英語口語培訓機構好?如果你心中也沒有答案的話,不妨來這裏瞭解瞭解。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章