A Sore Hand 疼痛的手
本文已影響
3.45K人
There's something wrong with my right hand.
我的右手有些問題。What's wrong with it?
怎麼了?It aches most of the time.
它總是疼。
What do you think it is?
你認爲它會是怎麼了?I don't know. I think it's old age.
我不知道。我想這是因爲年紀大了。If it's old age, why don't both of your hands hurt?
如果是老毛病,爲什麼不是你的兩隻手都疼?That's a good question. Maybe it's not old age.
問得好。或許不是因爲年紀大了。Are you right-handed?
你是慣用右手的嗎?Yes. All my life.
是的。一生都是用右手。You're wearing out your right hand. Stop using it so much.
你已經用壞了你的右手。別再過多的使用它了。But I do all my writing with my right hand.
但是我要用右手寫字。Start typing instead. That way your left hand will do half the work.
用打字代替。那樣你的左手就可以分擔一半的工作。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載