口語英語口語英語學習材料

Bad Manners 不好的行爲

本文已影響 2.79W人 

My girlfriend's mom got mad at me at the dinner table.

我女朋友的媽媽在吃飯時對我發脾氣了。

Why was that?

爲什麼?

I sprinkled salt and pepper on the food before I tasted it.

我在嘗之前在食物上灑了鹽和胡椒。

What's the matter with that?

那有什麼問題?

Her mom is a great cook.

她的媽媽是一個很好的廚師。

So, a little salt and pepper never hurt anything.

所以,少許鹽和胡椒不會有任何損壞。

It hurt her feelings.

那傷害了她的感情。

padding-bottom: 66.67%;">Bad Manners 不好的行爲

Oh.

哦。

I apologized to her, but I could tell she was still upset.

我向她道歉,但我看得出她還難過。

Maybe you.shouldn't eat there again.

也許你不應該再去那裏吃東西。

I'm sure everything will be okay in a day or two.

我相信一切都會在一天或兩天好起來的。

It's your girlfriend's fault. She should have warned you.

這是你女朋友的錯。她本應該警告你。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀