口語英語口語英語學習材料

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part44:Surprise驚奇

本文已影響 2.07W人 

44 Surprise
驚奇
What?
什麼?(較隨便)
A:What?You must be joking.
什麼?你一定在開玩笑!
B:No,I'm did marry him.
沒開玩笑,她的嫁給了他。
A:But he's more than eighty while she's only eighteen!
他八十多了,她才十八歲啊!
B:It's none of our business,isn't it?
這不關我們的事。
Wow!
哎呀!(較隨便)
A:Wow!My wallet!
哎呀,我的錢包!
B:What's happened?Is it lost?
怎麼回事?丟了嗎?
A:No,I found two wallets in my pocket!They look exactly the same.
不是,我的袋裏有兩個錢包,而且看起來完全一樣!
Crazy!
真怪!(較隨便)
A:Crazy!He locked himself in the room.
真奇怪!他把自己鎖在了屋裏。
B:I think he was locked in it.
我認爲他是被鎖在了屋子裏。
A:But you can see the key in his hand through the window!
可透過窗子能看見他手裏有鑰匙呀!
B:What a strange guy!
真是個怪人!
Really?..
真的嗎?
A:Good news,young man. B:What's it?
年輕人,好消息!
A:You've passed the examination. B:Really?I can't believe it!
你通過考試了。真的嗎?我真不敢相信!
Good Lord!
我的天!(通用)
A:Good Lord!Look at that man. B:Yes?
我的天!看那個人。哎呀!
A:He's swimming in the cold must be very strong.
他在冰冷的海水裏游泳,身體一定很壯。
B:Sure he is er swimming does good to health,I hear.
那是當然。我聽說冬泳對健康有益。
Boy!...
哎喲!(通用)
A:Boy!What a beauty!I fall in love with her at the first sight.
哎喲,真美!我真是與她一見鍾情。
B:The "beauty" under the tree?
你是說樹下那個“美人兒”嗎?
A:Of girl is more charming.
當然啦!再沒有更有魅力的女孩了。
B:"She" is a young man!
“她”是個男的。
My goodness!...
我的天!(通用)
A:My goodness!What happened?You have blood on your face.
我的天!怎麼了?你的臉上有血。
B:Oh,don't worry.I just killed a pigeon.
噢,別擔心。我剛剛宰了一隻鴿子。
A:How could you have the heart to hill it ?We only have one!
你怎麼忍心把糨殺了,我們只有一隻啊!
B:It spoiled my painting!
它把我的面給毀了。
What a surprise!
真令人吃驚!(通用)
A:What a surprise!You had your hair permed?
你把頭髮燙了。真令人吃驚!
B:Yes,and another surprise.I'm going to get married next Saturday.
不錯,還有個意外呢,我下週六就要結婚了。
A:Really?Congratulations!
真的嗎?恭喜你了!
How surprising!
真令人吃驚!(通用)
A:How surprising!I found the dog dancing outside. B:Our dog?
真人吃驚,我發見狗在外面跳舞呢!我們的狗嗎?
A: do you know it?
對。你怎麼知道的?
B:I just drove it out of the had drunk all the wine.
我剛剛把它從廚房趕出去,它喝光了所有的酒。
A:You're kidding!
別開玩笑了!
That's amazing!...
真令人吃驚!(通用)
A:You quit your job?
你辭職了?
B:Yes.I am going to work in a new firm.
是的,我閽要在一家新公司工作。
A:That's amazing!You got a good pay there,didn't you?
真令人吃驚!你的工資待遇很好,不是嗎?
B:That's true,but I can get more here.
不錯,但是這家公司待遇更好。
Oh,my God!
哎喲,我的天!(通用)
A:They're going to rob the bank tonight?
他們今晚要搶劫銀行?
B:Yes.I overheard them talking in the room.
是的,我偷聽到了他們在屋子裏談話
A:It's sensational news,isn't it?Tell you the truth,they're rehearsing a play.
消息太驚人了。告訴你吧,他們在排劇!
B:On,my God.
我的天。
Good heavens!
天吶!(通用)
A:Good heavens!I seemed to have seen my aunt in a car just now!
天吶,我剛纔好像在車裏看見我姨媽了!
B:Isn't she in the U.S.A?
她不是在美國嗎?
A:Yes,she must be back now.
是啊,她一定回來了。
B:You didn't receive any phone call,did you?You must be mistaken.
你沒有接到電話吧?肯定搞錯了。
This really is a surprise!
這真是想不到的事。(通用)
A:This really is a surprise!You're home earlier than usual.
真想不到你提前回來了!
B:I've get a bad doctor told me to have a day off.
我得了重感冒。大夫建議我休息一天。
A:I'm so sorry.
真遺憾。
Isn't that extraordinary?
太了不起了!(通用)
A:Isn't that extraordinary?She got three gold medals at the Olympic Games.
太了不起了!奧運會上她得了三塊金牌。
A:Really?She must be very hardworking.
是真的嗎?她一定很勤奮。
A: began her training at the age of she's only twenty.
是的,她五歲開始訓練,現在才二十歲。
That's extraordinary!
真有點異乎尋常!(通用)
A:He ate three bowls of rice and two chickens at a meal.
他一頓吃了在碗米飯兩隻雞。
B:That's extraordinary!It must cost you a fortune.
真有點異乎尋常!一起花了你不少錢。
A:I'm lucky this suggested going Dutch.
這次我很運氣,他建議自己付自己。
I didn't realize it was ...!
沒想到......!(通用)
A:I didn't realize it was so late!I'm afraid we can't catch the train.
沒想到這麼晚了,恐怕趕不上火車了。
B:Don't e's still five minutes can take a taxi.
別擔心,還有五分鐘,我們可以打出租。
A:Let's rush.
快點兒。
Are you kidding(joking)?
你在開玩笑吧?(通用)
A:The father killed his son. B:Are you kidding?
父親殺死了新生兒子。你在開玩笑吧?
A:I'm son was so spoilt that he started to beat his parents and sisters.
是真的。這孩子嬌生慣養,竟然打起父母和姐妹來。
B:He's a beast.
真是個畜生。
I must rises me.
我得說...... 令我驚奇。(較正式)
A:I must say your words surprise me. B:What's wrong?
我得說你的話讓我吃驚。怎麼啦?
A:"Damn" is a can't use it on such formal occassion.
Damn是禁忌詞,你不能在這麼正式的使用。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part44:Surprise驚奇

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章