口語英語口語英語學習材料

安慰與鼓勵別人的口語

本文已影響 1.56W人 
ing-bottom: 133.33%;">安慰與鼓勵別人的口語
You'll always have next year. 你還是有機會的.(安慰人的話)

Don't worry about not making varsity 'll always have next year.

別擔心沒進校隊的事,你還有機會的.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


Show some backbone 把你的勇氣拿出來,把你的決心拿出來

Hey Mark ,c'mom buddy,why don't you show some backbone and ask her out?I know you like her,right?

嘿,馬克,拿出勇氣把她約出來,我知道你喜歡她.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


Nice work = good job / well done 幹得好,幹得漂亮

You finished the beautiful painting in one work!

你一天就畫出來這麼棒的畫,幹得漂亮!

Nice work on the was excellent.

幹得好,報告寫得真不錯.

來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


Stop kicking yourself! 別自責了!

I know you're upset about failing that test, but stop kicking yourself , you tried your best.

我知道你在爲考試失利而難過,但是你別再自責了.因爲你已經盡力了.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


chill out 意思是冷靜點,放鬆點

He's been working very hard the past couple of months so I think he just needs to go on holiday and chill out for a bit.

他最近幾個月太努力工作了,我覺得他應該放個假休息一下.

I'm sick of studying at weekends. I just want to chill out. 我就討厭在週末學習,我想要的是放鬆一下.

出自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


worth a try 值得一試

Applying for that job is worth a try, you might get it.

申請那份工作很值得一試,你很有可能得到它.

If you like her it's worth a try to ask her out she might say yes.

如果你真的喜歡她,那叫她出來值得一試,也許她會答應.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


I gotta hand it to ya. hand it to ya 恭喜你 ya=you

I have to hand it to ya. I mean that is a great party.

我必須恭喜你.我是說那舞會真棒.

I don't know how you meet so many girls, I have to hand it to ya.

我真得恭喜你,不知你怎麼會遇到那麼多漂亮姑娘.

來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


get real 現實點

When I tell people that I want to be a billionaire, they just tell me to get real

當我告訴人們我想成爲百萬富翁時,他們只告訴我現實點吧.

I wish my parent would get real, they think that I will graduate with the best grades in the country.

我希望我的父母現實點,他們認爲我的學歷是全城最好的.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


hanging in there 保持/堅持某種狀態

At first i diidn't want to finish the book because it was so I hung in there and read it to the end.

開始我覺得這本書太長了不想讀完,後來還是堅持住了.

The hours of training everyday made the althlete want to quit, But he hung in there and won the competition.

每天那麼多小時的(大量的)訓練使這個運動員想放棄,但是最後還是堅持下來並且贏得了比賽(勝利).

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道


be right behind sb 支持某人(恰好站在某人的後面)

When my uncle decided to run for mayor, the family was right behind him.

我叔叔決定競選市長,全家都支持他.

I was right behaind my friend when he was choosing which university courses to take..

我朋友在選擇選修大學課程時,我支持他.

來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章