口語英語英語突破情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1329期:泄露祕密(無意地)

本文已影響 1.76W人 

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 66.41%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1329期:泄露祕密(無意地)

A: What's your present to your husband?

你送給丈夫的禮物是什麼?

B: A shirt. A very famous brand. Do you think it's nice?

一件襯衫,是名牌的,你覺得好嗎?

A: Yeah, the color, the style is all up-to-date.

顏色和款式都很時新啊。

B: Thank you. I went shopping for three days and finally decided to buy this one.

謝謝。我逛店逛了三天,才最後決定買這件。

A: It must be a pleasant surprise.

這一定是讓他驚喜了。

B: But I am afraid my child has spilled the beans to him.

但是我害怕我家小孩已經說給他聽了。

第二,地道表達

spill the beans

解詞釋義

Spill the beans的意思是“(無意)泄露祕密”“坦白交代”的意思。

拓展範例

E.g. Keep him in the dark or he'll spill the beans.

讓他呆在暗處,否則他會泄漏機密。

E.g. She'll spill the beans on your new assignments.

她對於你的分配說漏嘴。

E.g. I bet Polly you'd spill the beans to that reporter.

我跟波莉打賭你跟那記者說了一切。

E.g. Mike couldn't bring himself to spill the beans.

Mike不能讓他自己泄露祕密。

第三,好詞妙語

famous brand:名牌

E.g. Why do so many people pursue famous brand clothes then?

那爲什麼還有好多人追求名牌呢?

E.g. Buying walking shoes of this famous Brand, you will walk with a springy step.

欲使步履輕盈,請購這種名牌旅遊鞋。

up to date:最新的,最近的

E.g. He is very up to date in his methods of language teaching.

他的語言教學法是最新式的。

E.g. The list is up to date now that we've added the new members' names.

我們把新成員的名字已經加進去了, 這份名單是最全的了。

go shopping:購物

E.g. If it's all the same to you, I'd prefer to go shopping by myself.

如果你無所謂,我就自己一個人去購物。

E.g. I'll go shopping with you just to keep you company.

我跟你作伴,陪你一起去買東西。

a pleasant surprise:一份驚喜,又驚又喜

E.g. Let's drop on Jim and give him a pleasant surprise.

咱們去吉姆家當不速之客吧,給他來個又驚又喜。

E.g . I have a pleasant surprise for you.

我有一件意想不到的好事要告訴你。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章