口語英語英語突破情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第998期:放鬆,無拘無束

本文已影響 2.4W人 

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 178.27%;">迷你對話學地道口語第998期:放鬆,無拘無束

A: Why do you change your mind suddenly?

你爲何突然改變你的想法啊?

B: Gossip is fearful, you know. I am worried.

你知道緋聞是很可拍的,我很擔心。

A:It seems you care so much about what other people say.

你看起來很在乎別人的看法。

B: Yeah, I just can’t let my hair down when I want to do something.

是的,我想做事情的時候,總是無拘無束的。

第二, 地道表達

let one’s hair down

1. 解詞釋義

Let one’s hair down的意思是“輕鬆放鬆,無拘無束”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. It's wonderful to let your hair down at the weekend after you've been working hard all week.

辛苦工作一週後在週末不拘禮節輕鬆一下真是太好了。

e.g. As a movie star, she can seldom let her hair down and enjoy life like ordinary women.

作爲電影明星,她很少能像普通女性一樣無拘無束地生活。

第三, 咬文嚼字

care about:在乎

e.g. A selfish person does not care about other people's problem.

自私的人是不關心別人的困難的。

e.g. He was neither ostentatious nor luxurious, neither did he care about social position.

他既不浮華也不奢侈,也不講究社會地位。

change one’s mind:改變注意,改變想法

e.g. I hope you wouldn't chop and change your mind so often.

我希望你不要總是反覆無常。

e.g. He perceived that he could not make his daughter change her mind.

他知道他無法改變女兒的心意。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章