口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於面試的英語情景對話帶翻譯

本文已影響 2.64W人 

英語面試的時候我們總是考慮:如何回答面試官的問題,如何才能作出得體的回答。下面是本站小編整理的一些關於英語面試的情景對話,希望對大家有幫助。

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於面試的英語情景對話帶翻譯
  關於面試的英語情景對話篇一

ADid you have any working experience during college?

大學時你有什麼工作經驗嗎?

BYes, I did some part-time jobs such as English tutor, salesman, and model.

有,我做過一些兼職工作,比如當英語家教老師、營銷員和模特。

AWhat did you learn from your part-time jobs?

你從兼職工作中收穫了什麼?

BI learned to be patient, professional and gained a lol of experience of direct sales.

我學會了做事要耐心、專業,也積累了很多直銷經驗。

  關於面試的英語情景對話篇二

AHave you found another job yet, Sally?

薩利,你找到另一份工作沒有?

BNo, I haven't, but I've seen several interesting advertisements in the paper.

不,還沒有,但是我在報紙上看到幾個令人感興趣的廣告。

AWhat kind of job are you looking for?

你在找什麼工作?

BEither something in the hotel business or something to do with travel.

或者是酒店行業或者是和旅遊相關的工作。

AYou haven't had any experience in either of those fields.

你在這些領域裏都沒有任何經驗。

BI know. But I'd like to try. Look, here are some advertisements that I've cut out.

我知道。但是我想試試。看,這是我剪下來的一些廣告。

  關於面試的英語情景對話篇三

AI’ve just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed.

我已經看過你的簡歷了,我得承認我對你的簡歷印象不錯。

BThank you. I’ve worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomplishments.

謝謝。由於我自己努力才能換來這些成果。

AYou’ve got plenty of training and experience. I wonder if you could tell me something about your goals. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

你接受的培訓和工作經驗都很豐富。能否告訴我你的目標?十年以後你準備在到什麼目標?

BTo be honest, I don’t plan in that much detail. My goals tend to be general; I define success according to the job at hand. I see myself advancing as I succeed, but I don’t necessarily dwell on the timing of each step.

說實話,我的目標沒有那麼具體要。我只有大致的目標,我認爲是否成功取決於手頭上的工作。我看到自己在不斷前進,不斷成功,但我覺得沒有必要拘泥於每一步要花的時間。

AInteresting! And how do you feel about decision-making? Are you an independent thinker, or do you depend more on your superior for direction?

有意思! 你對“作決定”有什麼看法? 你是個獨立思考者,還是更多地依賴上級的指示?

BThat depends a bit on the problem at hand. There are certain situations in which a manager can give a general directive, and expect his employees to know how to take the initiative on the detail. I am known for taking the initiative, but I believe I also have the discernment to wait for direction when the situation calls for that.

這就要看當時手頭上的工作是什麼。有時經理會給出大致的指示不,希望員工發揮在具體工作上的主動性。我很善於發揮主動性,但我覺得我也能運用自己的判斷,在某些情況下,等待經理的指示。

ASounds good. Everyone is taking about teams these days. Can you describe your role as a member of a sales team?

很好。人們現在熱衷於談論“團隊”。你能描述一下你在銷售團隊裏的角色嗎?

BI see myself as an encourager. Of course, sales can be quite competitive and sometimes people in this field have a secret desire for others to fail. In my last job, each representative handled a different region. I developed a system for sharing sales gimmicks that worked. Soon the whole sales team started saving up stories, not just to brag, but to share.

我把自己看作一個鼓動者。當然,銷售這個領域的競爭很激烈,有些同行暗地裏希望別人失敗。我在原來的公司工作時,每個銷售代表負責一個地區。我建立了一套制度,讓所有業務員共享行之有效的銷售策略。很快整個銷售團隊開始積累成功經驗,不是爲了吹牛,而是爲了分享。

ASo, your experience is as impressive in practice as it is on paper.

你的實際經歷和你所寫的一樣吸引人。

>>>下一頁更多“英語面試對話問答帶翻譯”
  英語面試對話問答帶翻譯:Why are you interested in working for our company? 

Because your company has a good sales record.

因爲你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

因爲你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收穫。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

因爲我認爲我的專業適合這個職位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.

因爲我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能爲你們提供服務。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.

因爲我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

  英語面試對話問答帶翻譯:Why did you leave your former company?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.

因爲我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

因爲我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

因爲那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

因爲我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

因爲我有一些私人的原因,家裏有些事情。

What are your great strengths?

  英語面試對話問答帶翻譯:你有什麼優點? I'm a good team player.

我是一個富有團隊精神的人。

I'm a hard-working, persistent person.

我工作刻苦,性情執着。

I'm a fast-learner.

我學東西很快。

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。

I have strong organizational skills.

我的組織能力很強。

  英語面試對話問答帶翻譯:我公司僱用你有什麼好處?

I think that my technical background is helpful for you.

我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。

I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.

我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。

I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.

我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客戶,我認爲貴公司能從中獲益。

Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.

貴公司能通過僱用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。

I know I am the right person for this job.

我知道我是最適合這個工作的。

  英語面試對話問答帶翻譯:你對薪水有什麼要求?

I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.

我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標準薪資。

Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.

我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。

I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.

我希望你們能考慮我的經驗及受過的培訓,給我定一份高於初級祕書的工資。

I expect to be paid according to my abilities.

我希望能根據我的能力支付薪資。

With my experiences, I'd like to start at RMB4000 a month.

以我的經驗,我希望起薪是4000元人民幣。


猜你喜歡:

1.面試過程中的英語對話

2.關於面試的英語對話精選

3.面試常用的英語對話大全

4.關於面試場景英語對話閱讀

5.求職面試英語對話閱讀

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章