口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於身體健康的情景英語對話

本文已影響 8.65K人 

練習日常英語選材很重要,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,從生活學習開始,纔會更快的進步

ing-bottom: 167.54%;">關於身體健康的情景英語對話

  中藥的治療效果更持久

AHere you are. You left the medicine here.

你回來了。你把藥落在這裏了。

BSorry. I was too worried.

對不起。我剛纔太擔心了。

AI firmly believe that you love your brother very much.

我相信你一定很愛你的弟弟。

BAbsolutely. By the way, do you sell any traditional Chinese medicine?

當然了。順便問一下,你們賣中藥嗎?

AYes, we have some Chinese medicine for common cold.

是的,我們有治療普通感冒的中藥。

BI heard Chinese medicine has a better lasting effect in cure.

我聽說中藥的治療效果更持久。

AIt depends. It's true that you can take some for prevention.

要看情況。不過你可以買一些做預防。

  醫院的藥房關了

AHere you are. How is Danny?

你們在這裏啊。丹丹怎麼樣了?

BBetter now. We are just back from the hospital. We were lucky to meet a well-known doctor.

現在好多了。我們剛剛從醫院回來。很幸運我們碰到了一位很好的大夫。

AWhat did the doctor say?

大夫怎麼說?

BHe said that he had a really bad cold.

他說丹尼爾的感冒很嚴重。

AShall we go back home now?

我們現在回家嗎?

BThe dispensary closed. Here is the given prescription.

醫院的藥房關了。這是醫生給的處方。

AI bought some advanced medicine. Is there anything you need?

我買了一些高級的藥。看它們有你要的嗎?

BProbably not. Some medicine we need is ethical drug which you can't buy without a prescription.

很可能沒有。我們需要的一些藥是處方藥,沒有處方你是買不到的。

ANow what?

那現在怎麼辦?

BI'll go back home with Danny. You go to the pharmacy again.

我帶丹丹先回家,你再去趟藥店。

AOkay, this is the third time.

好的,這是第三次了。

BWhat? How come? The third time?

什麼?怎麼會是第三次?

AYou don't have to know. Bye for now.

你不需要知道了。那再見了。

BBe careful.

小心點。

  請問掛號處在哪裏

AExcuse me, doc. I am not feeling well. Can you help me?

對不起,醫生。我有點不舒服。您能幫我嗎?

BYes, but not here. Have you got registered yet?

可以啊,但不是在這兒。你掛號了嗎?

ANo, I haven't. Where do I go for that?

沒,還沒。我在哪兒掛號?

BThe registration office. Did you bring your records with you?

在掛號處。你帶了你的病歷嗎?

AYes.

帶了。

BIs anybody here with you? Parents or siblings?

有誰陪你一起來嗎?爸媽,還是兄弟姐妹?

ANo, I'm here all by myself.

沒有,我一個人來的。

BYou are a brave kid. Go ahead to the registration office first, then to the doctors.

你是個勇敢的孩子。先到掛號處,再到醫生那兒。

ABut I don't know where the registration office is.

但我不知道掛號處在哪兒啊。

BIt's in the hall on the first floor.

在一樓大廳。

ADo I have to come back here after getting registered?

我掛完了號來您這兒嗎?

BNo, kid. This is the gynecology department.

不,孩子。這兒是婦科。

AGynecology?

婦科?

BYeah, It's only for girls.

是啊,女孩子來的地方。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章