口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關健身英語情景對話

本文已影響 3.05W人 

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關健身英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 75%;">有關健身英語情景對話

 健身英語情景對話:

  Dialoug 1

A:Now let's use the weight machines.

A:現在我們來用用重量訓練器材吧。

B:How about the rowing machine

B:用划船器怎麼樣?

A:Great. They've all got built-in TVs.

A:好極了。它們上面都裝了電視。

B:Cool!We can watch Ally Mcbeal!

B:酷!我們可以看《艾麗的異想世界》!

A:But we could just stay there for 20 minutes.

A:可是機器有20分鐘的使用時限。

B:What exercises can I do to firm up my backside

B:要做什麼運動才能讓我的臀部結實呢?

A:I would recommend doing some squats. Spread your feet about shoulder-length apart,toes facing forward , and slowly bend at your knees.

A:我建議你做些下蹲運動。雙腳張開與肩同寬,腳趾向前,膝蓋慢慢彎曲。

B:Like this?

B:像這樣!

A:Keep your back straight and look forward. Good. Do about 3 sets of 20.

A:背部挺直.眼睛正視前方。好,做3次,每次20下。

 Dialoug 2

A:What is my ideal weight?

A:我的理想體重是多少?

B:If depends on your height and body type.

B:這取決於你的身高與體型。

A:How can I avoid injuring myself during exercise?

A:在運動時如何避免運動傷害?

B:By warming up before and cooling down after your workout.

B:健身前要熱身,健身後要做放鬆運動。

A:Sir,tell us about your experience with Super Bulk-up.

A:您給我們講一講使用“超健肌”的經驗吧。

B:Well,it's completely changed my life.

B:它徹底地改變了我的生活。

A:Tell us how.

A:告訴我們是怎麼改變的。

B:Well,before,I was the skinniest guy on the beach.

B:嗯,我以前是海灘上最瘦弱的男人。

A:And now?

A:那現在呢?

B:Just look!In six short weeks I've put on 30 pounds of pure muscle.

B:衆位瞧瞧!在短短的六個星期之內我就多了30磅的精壯肌肉。

A:Wow!All because of Super Bulk-Up.

A:哇!這全是因爲“超健肌”。

 Dialoug 3

A:You look fresh recently. 's your weight now?

A:你近來看起來精神很好。還有……你現在的體重是多少?

B:110 pounds.

B:110磅。

A:Really? Congratulations!That's really something beyond my imag-ination. How did you make its Did you keep on a diet

A:真的。恭喜:真難以想像。你怎麼減肥的?是節食嗎?

B:No,you know I can't bear eating less.

B:不是。你知道少吃東西我可受不了。

A:Then do the slim pills take effect on your

A:那,是減肥藥起作用了?

B:I've quit it already. I go to aerobics class every day instead.

B:我早就已經停用了。我現在每天參加健美班鍛鍊

A:How's it going on?

A:怎麼樣?

B:You see. I've lost my weight in spite of my good appetite.

B:你看,我的體重下降了,但食慾仍很好。

A:I'd better exercise my body too. My limbs are rusty now.

A:我最好也鍛鍊鍛鍊身體,我的胳膊腿都不靈活了。

B:I don't think so. You look full of energy every day. Time has stood still with you?

B:我沒覺得。你每天看起來精力都很充沛,真是青春常駐啊。

A:Thank you.

A:謝謝。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章