口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於檢查身體的英語情景對話

本文已影響 1.63W人 

我們要把學習當成一種使命,尤其學習一門外語,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">關於檢查身體的英語情景對話

  每年做一次身體檢查

AHi, Mr. Smith. I’m Dr. Hawkins. Why are you here today?

你好,史密斯先生。我是霍金斯醫生。你今天怎麼來了?

BI thought it would be a good idea to get a check-up.

我想做個檢查還是好一些。

AYes, well you haven’t had one for…five years. You should have one every year.

是呀,那麼…你有5年一次檢查也沒有做過,你應該每年檢查一次的。

BI know. I figure as long as there’s nothing wrong, why go see the doctor?

我知道。我想只要沒有什麼不舒服的話,哪裏要看什麼醫生。

AWell, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So, try to come at least once a year for your own good.

哦,避免患上嚴重疾病的最好的方法是早點發現它,所以,爲了你自己,還是每年至少來一次。

BO.K.

好的。

ALet me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?

讓我來檢查檢查。眼睛和耳朵情況良好。深呼吸一下。你吸菸嗎,史密斯先生?

BYes.

吸菸。

ASmoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.

你知道,吸菸是得肺癌和心臟病的最主要因素。你應該戒菸。

BI’ve tried a hundred times, but I just can’t seem to kick the habit.

我試了100次了,但是好像不太可能戒菸。

AWell, we have classes and some medications that might help. I’ll give you more information before you leave.

那麼,我們開設了一些課程,並會發放一些藥物,可能會有些幫助。你離開的時候我再詳細地跟你說說。

BO.K., thanks, doctor.

好的,謝謝你,醫生。

  我最近很容易疲勞

AHello, Doctor.

你好,醫生。

BWell, What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?

嗯,威廉斯先生,你怎麼了?

AIt's nothing serious actually, doctor. It’s … Well, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours and sometimes even while I'm dining.

醫生,事實上我沒有什麼大毛病。只是…額,我最近很容易疲勞。開會的時候,辦公的時候,甚至是吃飯的時候,我經常都打瞌睡。

BHow long has this been going on?

這種症狀持續多久了?

AAbout two months. I didn't pay much attention to it in the beginning, but you see, I got fired this morning. I dozed off while we were having an important meeting, right in front of the boss. I was very embarrassed.

兩個月左右。開始的時候我沒有怎麼去注意,但是你看,我今天早上被解僱了。當我們在開一個重要會議的時候,我在我老闆面前打瞌睡了。我覺得非常尷尬。

BHow was your appetite?

你的胃口怎麼樣?

APretty good, I'd say.

非常好,我想說。

BYou haven't lost any weight, have you?

你體重沒有下降,是嗎?

ANo, doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.

不,醫生。事實上我已經瘦了兩磅。

BUnbotton your shirt, please.

請解開你的襯衣。

AWell, doctor?

好的,醫生。

BYou'll have to have some laboratory examinations to know for sure.

你必須做一些實驗室檢查才能確診。

AWhat examinations?

什麼檢查?

BA blood test and uring test. You can come back next week, say 4 pm to see the results.

驗血和驗尿。你下個星期再來。下午四點鐘就能看到結果。

  我沒有買醫療保險

AOhhh, I think I broke my leg.

哦哦哦,我好像是把腿給摔斷了。

BHere, sir, sit down in this wheelchair.

坐這兒,先生,坐在輪椅上。

AThanks.

謝謝。

BThe doctor will be with you in a moment. I just need to ask you a few questions.

醫生馬上就來。我要問你幾個問題。

AAll right.

好的。

BName, age and date of birth, please.

您的姓名、年齡和出生日期是…?

AJohn Taylor, 32, May 23, 1970.

約翰·泰勒,32歲,生於1970年5月23日。

BHealth insurance company and policy number?

您購買的醫療保險的公司和保險單編碼是多少?

AI don’t have it.

我沒有。

BWhat?

什麼?

AI don’t have health insurance.

我沒有買醫療保險。

BWell, this is going to be a very expensive broken leg, Mr. Taylor.

哦,泰勒先生。這次摔斷腿花費可不小。

AOhhhh!

哦哦哦。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章