口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第211期:健身房 Gym

本文已影響 1.56W人 

Jessica: Kate, how do you normally spend your evenings?

傑西卡:凱特,你通常怎麼度過晚上的時光?

Kate: I've joined the gym here, so I go and exercise and go for a swim.

凱特:我加入了這裏的健身俱樂部,所以我會去鍛鍊,游泳。

Jessica: Swim. How long do you stay each time?

傑西卡:游泳。你每次鍛鍊多長時間?

Kate: About 2 hours.

凱特:大約兩個小時。

Jessica: Wow. So what do you do during those two hours.

傑西卡:哇。那這兩個小時裏你都做什麼呢?

Kate: So we go to the gym for about an hour and then have a swim for half an hour and then sauna for about ten minutes and then finish off with a massage.

凱特:我們在健身房運動一個小時,然後游泳半個小時,之後蒸桑拿10分鐘,最後去按摩。

Jessica: Really, a massaging chair?

傑西卡:是按摩椅嗎?

Kate: A massaging chair!

凱特:對,是按摩椅!

Jessica: Wonderful, and so who do you go with?

傑西卡:真好,那你和誰一起去呢?

Kate: I go with Nicola.

凱特:我和尼科拉一起去。

Jessica: And Nicola is?

傑西卡:尼科拉是誰?

Kate: She's another teacher and she's who I live with, so.

凱特:她也是老師,她和我一起住。

Jessica: Alright, good, good, good, good. Now when you're in the gym, do you do weights? Do you do cardio? Aerobics? Running? Walking?

傑西卡:哦,真好,真好,太好了。那你們在健身房會做力量練習嗎?你們做有氧運動嗎?健美操?跑步?健步走?

Kate: We do everything really. Aerobics and weights.

凱特:其實我們什麼都會做。有健美操和力量練習。

Jessica: Aerobics and weights are the best.

傑西卡:健美操和力量練習是最好的運動。

Kate: The gyms here are much better than back home.

凱特:這裏的健身房比我們家鄉的好太多了。

Jessica: Oh, yeah. What's the biggest difference?

傑西卡:哦,這樣啊。最大的區別是什麼?

Kate: They have games on the machines so if you're cycling, you're also playing a game where you have to blow up the other cyclists so it makes it a bit more interesting than just exercising.

凱特:他們的健身器材上有遊戲,你在騎單車的同時也在玩遊戲,你必須要擊敗其他的自行車手,這種遊戲比只做運動要有意思。

Jessica: Uh-huh! So it passes the time by. Yeah, lot quicker. And then why are you exercising? Do you have a certain reason, a goal in mind?

傑西卡:啊哈!這樣時間過得很快。嗯,快很多。那你爲什麼要健身呢?你是有特定的理由,還是有想達成的目標?

Kate: Yeah, because I put on a lot of weight when I was in Australia because I was eating too much pizza and, good breakfast, and drinking far too much beer.

凱特:對,因爲我在澳大利亞的時候體重增加了很多,我吃了太多的批薩,早餐吃得很豐盛,還喝了過多的啤酒。

Jessica: So you just want to shed those extra pounds.

傑西卡:所以你是想減去多餘的體重。

Kate: Yeah, that I put on and get back to the original weight that I was.

凱特:沒錯,就是我增加的那些體重,我要恢復我原來的身材。

Jessica: Well, good luck to you.

傑西卡:嗯,祝你好運。

Kate: Thank you.

凱特:謝謝你。

美語情景對話 第211期:健身房 Gym

重點講解:
1. finish off
結束;完成;<非正>殺死;毀掉;吃光(某物)
eg. He began to tidy up his desk and finish off the week's work.
他開始整理書桌,結束一週的工作。
eg. He has to finish off three players to get the prize.
他得拼掉三個選手後才能獲獎。
2. blow up
引爆;(使)炸燬;(使)爆炸;
eg. He was jailed for 45 years for trying to blow up a plane.
他因爲企圖炸燬一架飛機而被判入獄 45年。
eg. Their boat blew up as they slept.
他們睡覺的時候船爆炸了。
3. put on weight
體重增加;
eg. I'm lucky really as I never put on weight.
我很幸運,因爲我的體重從來沒有增加過。
eg. You have put on weight.
你發福了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章