口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第119期:我的寵物狗 My Dog

本文已影響 2.26W人 

ing-bottom: 75%;">美語情景對話 第119期:我的寵物狗 My Dog

Todd: Trevor, do you have a dog?

Trevor, 你養狗嗎?

Trevor: Yeah, I do have a dog.

是的,我養。

Todd: What kind of dog?

是哪種狗呢?

Trevor: My dogs a boxer.

德國鬥拳狗。

Todd: A boxer. What does a boxer look like?

鬥拳狗。她長什麼樣啊?

Trevor: A boxer is medium size. She's got short hair and a very short stubby nose. And no tail.

中等大小,短毛,塌癟的鼻子,而且還沒有尾巴。

Todd: No, tail. Nice. Which do you prefer dogs or cats?

沒有尾巴,那不錯。你更喜歡狗還是貓?

Trevor: I'm a dog person. I like dogs.

我喜歡養狗,自然是喜歡狗。

Todd: OK. Why?

哦。爲什麼會喜歡狗呢?

Trevor: Dogs are a man's best friend and they are always loyal.

狗是人類最好的朋友而且他們對人一直很忠誠。

Todd: OK. What do you mean loyal? What does loyalty mean?

好的。你所說的忠誠是什麼?忠誠又意味着什麼?

Trevor: Oh, they'll stay with you, even through the hard times.

哦,應該是即使在很惡劣的條件下他們仍會陪伴在你左右。

Todd: OK. Which breed or kind of dog do you like besides boxers?

好的。除了鬥拳狗你還喜歡哪種狗呢?

Trevor: I like labrodors and I like, uh, small terriers.

我喜歡拉布拉多,而且我喜歡那種小型犬。

Todd: Small terriers

小型犬?

Trevor: Small terriers. A Jack Russell small terrier.

小型犬。傑克羅素梗犬小

Todd: What color is a terrier?

什麼顏色的啊?

Trevor: Black and white.

黑白相間。

Todd: Black and white. All right! --- What are some costs associated with keeping a dog?

黑白相間。好的。那養狗的相關費用有哪些呢?

Trevor: Pretty cheap really. You got some vet costs if they get sick and they got to have needles, but food. That's about it really.

真的非常便宜。如果他們生了病你會得到一些獸醫賠付,除了食物他們還可以對狗進行打針治療。就是這些。

Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot Trevor

好的,太棒了。謝謝你。

Trevor: See you later!

一會兒見!

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章