口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第1182期:Meg has to move 梅格要搬家

本文已影響 2.34W人 

Todd: So Meg, are you.busy this weekend?

託德:梅格,你這週末忙嗎?

Meg: Yes, I'm so busy because I'm moving.

梅格:我很忙,因爲我要搬家。

Todd: Oh, no.

託德:哦,天哪。

Meg: Yeah, there's a lot of work.to do.

梅格:對,所以有很多事情要做。

Todd: What do you have to do?

託德:你要做什麼?

Meg: First, I have to prepare my apartment, so I need to pack all of my things.

梅格:首先,我要收拾公寓,所以我要把所有東西都打包。

Todd: That's not fun.

託德:那可不好玩。

Meg: No, it takes a long time.

梅格:對,要花很長時間。

Todd: Do you need help?

託德:你需要幫忙嗎?

Meg: Yeah, do you have time to help me?

梅格:需要,你有時間幫我嗎?

Todd: I can help you on Sunday.

託德:我週日可以幫你。

Meg: Ooh, are you busy on Saturday?

梅格:哦,你週六很忙嗎?

Todd: Yeah, on Saturday I have to work. I have to teach two classes, and then after I teach, I have to grade papers.

託德:對,我週六要上班。我週六要教課,有兩堂課,然後我要閱卷。

Meg: Oh, it sounds like you're really busy too.

梅格:哦,聽起來你也很忙。

Todd: Yeah. Plus, I have to meet my friends that evening.

託德:對。另外,我週六晚上約了朋友。

Meg: Oh, what will you do with your friends?

梅格:哦,你和朋友要去做什麼?

Todd: I'm helping my friend also. My friend has car problems, so I have to take him to the mechanic, but on Sunday I can help you.

託德:我也是去給朋友幫忙。我朋友的車有問題,所以我要帶他去修車,不過我週日可以幫你。

Meg: OK, that would be great because on Sunday I have to take some trash to the dump, and I have to finish some paperwork at city hall to prepare for moving to a new country.

梅格:好,那太好了,因爲我週日要倒垃圾,還要去市正廳辦手續,準備搬去另一個國家生活。

Todd: Now, because you're moving, do you have to go to the post office?

託德:既然你打算搬家,那你是不是要去趟郵局?

Meg: I do have to go to the post office. I almost forgot. At the post office, I have to submit a form to say my new address.

梅格:我的確得去郵局。我差點給忘了。我要在郵局提交表單,寫上我的新地址。

Todd: Ah, that's good because I have to go to the post office, too.

託德:那正好,我也要去郵局。

Meg: Oh, really.

梅格:哦,真的嗎?

Todd: I have to send my mom's birthday gift to her.

託德:我要去給我媽媽寄生日禮物。

Meg: When is your mom's birthday?

梅格:你媽媽什麼時候生日?

Todd: It was one month ago.

託德:一個月以前。

Meg: Ah, so you have to send it quickly.

梅格:那你得趕緊寄了。

Todd: Yes, I have to get on it.

託德:對,我得趕緊去辦。

Meg: OK, well, let's go together.

梅格:好,那我們一起去郵局吧。

Todd: So, I'll see you Sunday. What time should I be here?

託德:那週日見。我什麼時候來找你合適?

Meg: I have to go to city hall by three p.m., so can you come at two?

梅格:我下午三點要去市政廳,你可以兩點過來嗎?

Todd: OK, but if you want to go to the dump, the dump closes at noon, so we have to leave early.

託德:好,不過垃圾站中午就關了,如果你要去倒垃圾,我們得早點走。

Meg: Ah, OK. Can you come at eleven?

梅格:好。那你11點過來可以嗎?

Todd: Yes. OK, so I will see you at eleven o'clock.

託德:好。那11點見。

Meg: Great, see you then.

梅格:太好了,到時候見。

Todd: Bye.

託德:再見。

Meg: Bye.

梅格:再見。

美語情景對話 第1182期:Meg has to move 梅格要搬家
譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章