美語情景對話 第1208期:How big is your family? 你家有幾口人?
CleAnn: Hi, I'm CleAnn and I'm from Trinidad and Tobago and this is...
克里安:嗨,我是克里安,來自特立尼達和多巴哥,這位是……Nana: Nana from Ghana.
納納:我是納納,來自加納。CleAnn: Hi, Nana, nice to meet you.
克里安:你好,納納,見到你很高興。
Nana: Nice to meet you too.
納納:見到你我也很高興。CleAnn: So can you tell me how big is your family?
克里安:請問你家有幾口人?Nana: I've a really big family but for my nuclear family just my dad, my mum, my sister and my brother, so actually just five.
納納:我來自一個大家庭,不過就核心家庭來說,我家有五口人,爸爸、媽媽、姐姐、哥哥和我。CleAnn: Five people. Me, I have two brothers, one sister and my mum, so that makes how much?
克里安:五口人。我家有兩個兄弟、一個姐姐、我媽媽和我,這是幾口人?Nana: Five?
納納:五口人嗎?CleAnn: Five, five people in my family. But do you have a lot of other family like aunts and uncles?
克里安:五口人,我家有五口人。那你叔叔阿姨多嗎?Nana: I have lots of aunts and lots of uncles, lots of cousins too. You know back home we are used to the extended family system so I consider myself having such a very big family.
納納:我有很多阿姨和叔叔,還有很多表親。在家裏的時候,我們很習慣這種大家庭制度,我想我有一個非常大的家庭。CleAnn: That's really nice Nana. Thank you very much.
克里安:納納,這真的很不錯。非常謝謝你。Nana: Thank you too, CleAnn.
納納:也謝謝你,克里安。譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載