口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第1328期:Are you good with children? 你和小孩子相處愉快嗎?

本文已影響 1.43W人 

Silvia: Hi. I'm Silvia. I'm from Guatemala.

西爾維亞:嗨,我是西爾維亞,來自危地馬拉。

Diego: And I'm Diego. I'm from Mexico.

迭戈:我是迭戈,來自墨西哥。

Silvia: Diego, you're like a very fun person to be around. So I'm wondering, how good are you with children?

西爾維亞:迭戈,你是個有趣的人,很好相處。我想知道,你和孩子們相處愉快嗎?

Diego: Actually, I think I'm quite good with children. I love kids, maybe it's because I'm a kid as well here. And I like to play with kids. I think it's really hilarious. They definitely make me exhausted and tired but I do enjoy playing with kids. And actually sometimes in the local orphanage, when it's Christmas time, we dress as Santa Claus and elves and sometimes we play with little kids and it's quite nice. I love kids. They're so nice. I mean they're just full of life and smiles. But they bite sometimes. They bite you and they get at your back and everything.

迭戈:實際上,我認爲我和孩子們相處得很愉快。我喜歡孩子,可能是因爲我本身心理年齡就還是孩子。我喜歡和孩子們一起玩。我認爲那非常熱鬧。孩子們一定會讓你感到疲累,但是我很喜歡和孩子們玩。聖誕節時,我們會打扮成聖誕老人和小精靈,去地方孤兒院和孩子們一起玩,那是非常開心的時光。我喜歡孩子。孩子們非常好。我的意思是,他們生機勃勃,臉上經常洋溢着微笑。但是他們有時會咬人。他們會咬你,爬到你的背上之類的。

Silvia: You need patience.

西爾維亞:你需要耐心。

Diego: You need a lot of patience, yes.

迭戈:對,需要很多耐心。

Silvia: A lot of patience. So basically, you've a very patient person.

西爾維亞:要有很多耐心。基本上來說,你是一個非常有耐心的人。

Diego: Well, maybe I don't have if I have because maybe I'm a kid as well. So yeah, but I do enjoy kids. I love kids.

迭戈:可能我沒有耐心,不過因爲我也還是個孩子,所以可以和孩子們愉快相處。我真的很喜歡孩子。我喜歡孩子。

Silvia: That's what I thought. You were good with kids.

西爾維亞:我也是這麼想的。你和孩子們相處得很愉快。

Diego: Are you good with kids?

迭戈:你和孩子們相處愉快嗎?

Silvia: of course.

西爾維亞:當然了。

Diego: Good.

迭戈:不錯。

Silvia: I babysit my little niece for a year.

西爾維亞:我照顧了我的小侄子一年的時間。

Diego: Oh wow.

迭戈:哇哦。

Silvia: Two year old, so I can say I have patience as well.

西爾維亞:他當時兩歲,可以說我也很有耐心。

Diego: That's very good.

迭戈:那太好了。

美語情景對話 第1328期:Are you good with children? 你和小孩子相處愉快嗎?

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章