口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第1367期:Are you good with children? 你和孩子相處的好嗎?

本文已影響 1.29W人 

Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.

漢娜:嗨!我是漢娜,來自澳大利亞

Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.

保羅:我是保羅,來自韓國。

Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good with children?

漢娜:保羅,你和孩子相處的好嗎?

Paul: I think I'm good with children.

保羅:我自認爲和孩子相處的很好。

Hannah: Oh, really?

漢娜:哦,真的嗎?

Paul: I really enjoy hanging out with them. Some people say I'm a bit childish, that's why I get along with kids so well.

保羅:我非常喜歡和孩子們一起玩。有些人說我有點兒孩子氣,可能那就是我能和孩子友好相處的原因。

Hannah: Oh, really?

漢娜:哦,是嗎?

Paul: Oh yeah, I do enjoy hanging out with them. I mean, the way they play...

保羅:對,我真的很喜歡和孩子們一起玩。我的意思是,他們玩的方式……

Hannah: Yeah?

漢娜:什麼?

Paul: Like throwing balls at each other, and like all the sports and all the toys...

保羅:比如互相扔球,還有各種運動和玩具……

Hannah: Yeah, you seem like the kind of guy who gets along well with children, actually.

漢娜:嗯,你看起來確實是和孩子相處很好的那類人。

Paul: I do. I do.

保羅:沒錯,我是。

美語情景對話 第1367期:Are you good with children? 你和孩子相處的好嗎?

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. hang out with 閒逛,逗留;
I just came by to see whether you wanna hang out with me.
我過來看看你是否願意和我一起出去玩。
2. get along with (與…)和睦相處;
I want to get along with everyone.
我想和大家和睦相處。
3. each other 彼此;互相;
The new neighbours were getting to know each other.
新鄰居之間正在互相瞭解。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章