口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第512期:Movies 電影

本文已影響 1.39W人 

Todd: Al, you are a big movie fan?

託德:艾爾,你是個超級電影迷,對吧?

Al: Yes, I am.

艾爾:對,沒錯。

Todd: So as a big movie fan, what do you think about all the amazing technological special effects that they're doing now?

託德:那你作爲超級電影迷,怎麼看現在電影中運用的那些驚人的特效?

Al: I think it's going to lead to a point where we don't need actors anymore.

艾爾:我認爲以後我們將不再需要演員了。

Todd: Seriously.

託德:認真的嗎?

Al: Yeah.

艾爾:對。

Todd: I mean, how could they do that though?

託德:我想問,那要怎麼做到呢?

Al: You'll be able to completely create a believable character. You can already create a believable character on a computer and give it life and emotion, and he won't be asking for 10 million pounds a movie. He'll be free to create and he'll do exactly what you say, and he'll come to the set on time. He won't need to come to the set will he. He won't turn up on the set drunk is what I mean. He'll be just completely at your mercy to do whatever you want with.

艾爾:未來你將有完全創造真實人物的能力。現在你可以在電腦上創造真實角色,給這個角色生命和感情,你創造出來的人物不會向你要1000萬英鎊的片酬。他可以自由創造,而且會完全按照你說的去做,他會準時到現場。不過其實他不需要到現場不是嗎?我是說,他不會醉醺醺的出現在拍攝現場。他會完全按照你的要求去做。

Todd: So, you're saying in the future, they'll just write a story and then just like animation, they'll just design the character and then have the movie with the background and everything.

託德:你的意思是未來的電影由動畫模擬來完成,他們只需要設計出角色,用一些背景來完成電影。

Al: Yeah. Actors will only be important for reference. Directors will go on back and look at great performances and copy them, or copy nuance and performance for there computer generated character. You'll need the voice actors for awhile, and then computers will be able to create the human voice, recreate the human voice, too.

艾爾:對。演員只是重要的參考。導演可以回顧之前的電影尋找那些偉大的表演,然後進行復制,爲電腦製造的角色複製細節信息和表演。有一段時間可能會需要配音,不過之後電腦也可以創造人類的聲音,重新創造人類的聲音。

Todd: Are there any examples of movies, where this is actually happening now?

託德:那現在有沒有電影就是這樣做的?

Al: You look at Yoda. In Star Wars Episode III, Yoda is completely believable.

艾爾:尤達大師就是個例子。在《星球大戰》第三部中,尤達就是創造出來的真實人物。

Todd: And that's all computer graphics, it's not?

託德:是完全用電腦創造的嗎?

Al: It's all computer, I think he's a puppet, I think in this one he was completely computer animated. It was a puppet for some of Episode II.

艾爾:對,寶劍用電腦創造,我想之前他是用提線木偶完成的,而這部中是完全用電腦動畫完成的。在《星球大戰》第二部中也是提線木偶。

Todd: Yeah. That's pretty impressive.

託德:對。那真是令人印象深刻。

Al: Yeah, and scary. Human will be unnecessary soon.

艾爾:對,也很可怕。很快就不需要人類了。

padding-bottom: 67.5%;">美語情景對話 第512期:Movies 電影

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. lead to
招致;致使;導致;
eg. It will lead to devaluation of a number of European currencies.
這將會造成數種歐洲貨幣的貶值。
eg. Such an offence will lead to a summary fine.
這類過錯要當場予以罰款。
2. on time
按時;準時;
eg. The car was not returned on time, then was reported stolen.
這輛車沒有按時歸還,然後就報失了。
eg. He will come on time even if it rains.
即使下雨,他還是會準時來的。
3. turn up
(常指出其不意地或經長久等待後)出現,到來,露面;
eg. He kept turning up like a bad penny at every party.
沒有哪次晚會見不到他,真令人討厭。
eg. I'm very glad you turned up so early.
我很高興你們來得這麼早。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章