美語情景對話 第35期:電影 Movies
Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies.
好的,田納西你要講講你對電影的喜愛。Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff.
好的,我是個電影迷。Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like?
你喜歡什麼類型的電影?
Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story and good characters is the main even if I like the genre, if like wether it be science fiction or historical drama, if the, if the story isn't good then, then I, I don't like it at all.
可以說我喜歡大多數的電影類型,我看重的是好的故事和人物……所以說,即使是我喜歡這個電影類型,不管是科幻電影還是歷史電影,如果故事不好,那麼我一點兒都不會喜歡的。Todd: OK. Off the top of your head, what's a movie that you really liked?
好的,那不論電影類型,你喜歡什麼電影?Tenn: Well, the Lord Of the Rings they've been doing I really have enjoyed.
我很欣賞《指環王》。Todd: Uh-huh.
啊哈。Tenn: They did a good job.
那部片子製作得不錯。Todd: Did you read the books?
你讀過那部小說嗎?Tenn: Oh, yes! It was one of the first adult books I read when I was in elementary school.
是的!那是我在小學讀過的第一部成人小說。Todd: OK, well, what is the last movie you saw?
好的,你最近看的一部電影是什麼?Tenn: The last movie I saw, Pirates of the Carribean.
我最近看過的電影是《加勒比海盜》。Todd: OK. Was it any good?
這部電影怎麼樣?Tenn: Ah, it wasn't bad.
這部電影不錯。Todd: It wasn't bad.
還不錯。Tenn: Yeah !
是的!Todd: Alright, thanks a lot.
好的,謝謝。Tenn: I like pirates.
我喜歡海盜。Todd: You like pirates. What! You like pirates!
你喜歡海盜。什麼!你喜歡海盜!Tenn: Oh, yeah! You know, when you're a kid, pirates is the thing to be.
是的!你知道,當你還是個孩子的時候,長大成爲海盜就是你的夢想。Todd: Yeah!
是的!Tenn: Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!
唷嗬嗬地大喊,再加上一瓶朗姆酒!Todd: OK. Alright. Thanks Tennessee.
好的。謝謝你田納西。Tenn: OK.
沒事。注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。