口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第519期:Movie Fan 電影愛好者

本文已影響 5.12K人 

Nitiya: OK, so something about fun, actually what kind of movies do you like?

美語情景對話 第519期:Movie Fan 電影愛好者
妮提亞:好,我們來聊聊興趣,你喜歡哪種類型的電影?

Todd: Um, well, let's see, I like. I love comedy movies, and for me the most important thing about a movie is, does it have good dialog, does it have good writing, so I don't care about special effects, and stuff like that. It just doesn't interest me, and actually I don't like big Hollywood movies (OK) I think they're terrible.

託德:嗯,我想想。我喜歡喜劇電影,對我來說最重要的是一部電影是否有精彩的對白,是否有優秀的劇本,我不太關注特效之類的事情。我對特效不感興趣,我不喜歡好萊塢大片,我覺得那些大片很糟糕。

Nitiya: Terrible!

妮提亞:糟糕!

Todd: Yeah. (OK) What kind of movies do you like?

託德:對。(好)你喜歡哪種類型的電影?

Nitiya: I guess a lot of adventure, like the movie like "Star Gate" and The beach" and, and "The Beach" was not good but, I like something which is so different, something which is about the universe, or something which is about rockets and stuff like that.

妮提亞:我喜歡冒險題材的電影,我喜歡《星際之門》和《海灘》這樣的電影,不過《海灘》這部電影不是太好,我喜歡與衆不同的電影,題材涉及宇宙或是火箭之類的電影。

Todd: So you like movies that re quire... (detective movies also)... and what?

託德:所以你喜歡需要……你還喜歡哪類電影?

Nitiya: Detective.

妮提亞:偵探類。

Todd: Oh, detective movies. (Yeah) So you like movies that require imagination?

託德:哦,偵探電影。(對)所以你喜歡需要想象的電影?

Nitiya: Exactly.

妮提亞:沒錯。

Todd: Now, since we're talking about movies, India has a very big movie industry, Bollywood, (Yeah) do you like the Bollywood movies?

託德:既然我們在討論電影,印度有一個非常大的電影生產基地——寶萊塢(對),你喜歡寶萊塢製作的電影嗎?

Nitiya: It's great. (Yeah) Awesome. Yeah. I guess a lot of people in the whole world like it a lot.

妮提亞:那些電影都很棒。(對)棒極了。我想世界上有許多人非常喜歡寶萊塢的電影。

Todd: Bollywood, they always have so many people, like the thing is, where do they get all those actors?

託德:寶萊塢的電影通常都有很多演員,他們去哪找這麼多演員呢?

Nitiya: Lots of actors, so much drama, and I guess a lot of music and dancing and it's just so different from Hollywood movies, so I guess for the reality, I prefer the Hollywood movie and if you just want to have some fun, it would be Bollywood movies.

妮提亞:許多演員,非常戲劇化,還有許多歌舞場景,所以寶萊塢電影與好萊塢電影有很大的不同,就實際效果來說,我想我更喜歡好萊塢的電影,不過如果你只是想找些樂趣,那寶萊塢的電影很合適。

Todd: So, how often would you watch Bollywood and how often do you watch English?

託德:你多長時間看一次寶萊塢電影,多長時間看一次英語電影?

Nitiya: Whatever I get.

妮提亞:只要我有時間。

Todd: whatever you get.

託德:只要你有時間。

Nitiya: I just love movies. I'm crazy behind movies.

妮提亞:我非常喜歡看電影。我熱衷於電影。

Todd: You're addicted to movies?

託德:你癡迷於電影?

Nitiya: Very much.

妮提亞:非常癡迷。

Todd: OK, you know in the states when you go to the movies, it's always coke, popcorn, hot dog. When you go to movies in India, what's the food that you eat?

託德:好,在美國要是去電影院看電影,一般都會買可樂、爆米花和熱狗。你在印度去電影院時一般吃什麼?

Nitiya: Ok, coke is always there.

妮提亞:哦,基本上是可樂。

Todd: Right.

託德:好。

Nitiya: And yeah, something like chips or potato chips or anything you get in your hands. Basically I don't like getting disturbed when I'm watching a movie. I'm a person who likes watching a movie very quietly. I don't like watching with friends. I mean, I prefer going who also like watching movies quietly. I mean there are some people in the world, they sit for the movie and they go, oh, this is going to happen next and things like that. I get so irritated. Let me watch it, concentrately.

妮提亞:或者像薯條這種可以拿在手裏的食物。一般來說,我在看電影時不喜歡被打擾。我是那種喜歡安靜地看電影的人。我不喜歡和朋友們一起看電影。我的意思是,我更喜歡和也喜歡安靜地看電影的人一起看電影。世界上總是有些人在看電影時會說類似“接下來該演……”的這種話。這讓我非常生氣。請讓我集中地看電影。

Todd: Right, I hate that.

託德:沒錯,我也討厭那種人。

Nitiya: I really want to do it quietly, peacefully. I just want to watch the movie. Not talk to the person sitting behind me.

妮提亞:我就只想安靜地看電影。我只想看電影。不想和坐在我後面的人聊天。

Todd: Ah, I totally agree. And I want to see the beginning, and I want to see the end.

託德:我完全同意。我想從頭看到尾。

Nitiya: Exactly.

妮提亞:沒錯。

Todd: And no interruptions.

託德:沒有打擾。

Nitiya: Once I begin I really want to go till the end. (Right) I can't stop it in the middle and say, "Oh, oh."

妮提亞:一旦我開始看一部電影,我就想一直看完結尾。(沒錯)我不能在中間的時候停止。

Todd: Yeah, which do you prefer, watching it at the cinema, or on DVD at home?

託德:對,你更喜歡在電影院看電影還是在家看光盤?

Nitiya: At home.

妮提亞:在家。

Todd: At home. So nobody bothers you?

託德:在家。因爲沒有人打擾你嗎?

Nitiya: Yep.

妮提亞:對。

Todd: Right. Yeah, same thing. OK, thanks, Natiya.

託德:好。我也是。好,謝謝你,妮提亞。

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. care about
關心;在乎;在意;
eg. Joe Sixpack doesn't care about that.
普通工人不在意那事。
eg. He is extremely careful about his appearance.
他十分講究外表。
2. be different from
和……不同;
eg. Presidents are not any different from anybody else; they're human beings.
總統跟一般人沒有什麼不同;他們也是人。
eg. The Neanderthals were very robust and quite different from us.
尼安德特時期的人非常強壯,和我們迥然不同。
3. be addicted to
入迷的;着迷的;
eg. He was passionately addicted to pop music.
他酷愛流行音樂。
eg. The man was addicted to booze and gambling.
那人沈迷於酗酒和賭博。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章