口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第431期:Movie Plans 電影計劃

本文已影響 2.63W人 

Todd: Hey, Akane, I was thinking, why don't we get everyone together tonight and rent a movie.

託德:嗨,茜,我在想,我們今晚爲什麼不把大家集合起來,一起租電影看呢?

Akane: Sounds like a good idea.

茜:聽起來是個不錯的主意。

Todd: So, I'll run down to the video store. I was thinking, because Star Wars is coming out, why don't we get the previous Star Wars, Episode II, and watch that.

託德:我會去音像店。我在想,《星球大戰》即將上映,我們爲什麼不回顧之前的《星球大戰》電影呢,看第二部怎麼樣?

Akane: Oh, man. I really don't want to watch that again.

茜:哦,夥計。我真的不想再看一遍了。

Todd: What! Come on it's Star Wars.

託德:什麼?別這樣,這可是《星球大戰》啊。

Akane: Well, I watched Episode II before and I really didn't like it.

茜:嗯,我以前看過第二部,我真的不喜歡那部電影。

Todd: Really!

託德:真的嗎?

Akane: Yeah!

茜:是啊!

Todd: Oh, I thought it was great. I mean I know the critics were really rough, but it had great action, cool characters.

託德:哦,可是我認爲那部電影很棒。我是說,我知道對那部電影的批評很多,可是裏面的動作戲很棒,而且人物也很酷。

Akane: Well, actually, I thought it was very commercial.

茜:嗯,實際上我認爲那部電影商業元素太重。

Todd: Oh, really!

託德:哦,真的嗎?

Akane: Yeah, and the whole thing was really mushy, and there were also some annoying characters.

茜:是啊,而且整部電影過去肉麻,還有一些讓人討厭的角色。

Todd: Yeah, well, maybe, but, I just like all Star Wars, it doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be perfect. As long as there's storm troopers, and light sabers, I'm happy.

託德:可能吧,不過我喜歡所有的《星球大戰》電影,所以沒關係,它不用太完美。只要有暴風突擊隊,我就很高興了。

Akane: OK, so you're a big Star Wars fan.

茜:好,所以你是《星球大戰》電影的狂熱粉絲。

Todd: Huge. But that's OK. I'll get that movie another time. Um, how about you suggest a movie. What would you like to see?

託德:狂熱粉絲。不過沒關係。我下次再租那部電影好了。嗯,你來推薦部電影怎麼樣?你想看什麼電影?

Akane: Um, I really like romantic comedies, especially Meg Ryan movies.

茜:嗯,我非常喜歡浪漫喜劇,尤其是梅格·瑞恩演的電影。

Todd: Oh, no!

託德:哦不!

Akane: Yeah!

茜:是啊!

Todd: I can't stand her.

託德:我可不喜歡她。

Akane: What! What's wrong with her?

茜:什麼?她怎麼了?

Todd: She's terrible. Every movie she has the perfect life, and she has, she looks so cute, but she can't find love. It's like, come on, people like that have a perfect job and look cute and beautiful like Meg Ryan do not have trouble finding love.

託德:她太糟糕了。她在每部電影裏都有完美的生活,她看上去很可愛,可是她找不到愛情。就像,人們希望像梅格·瑞恩這樣擁有完美的工作、長相甜美漂亮的人不會在尋找愛情方面遇到麻煩。

Akane: But she's so cute and funny to watch. I just really enjoy watching her.

茜:但是她很可愛,而且很有趣。我非常喜歡看她出演的電影。

Todd: I don't know. I just can't do it. You know though, I liked Meg Ryan in that movie she's made about, she went to the Gulf War, or whatever, and she was a helicopter pilot.

託德:我不知道。我就是不喜歡。你知道,雖然我喜歡她出演的那部電影,在電影中她出演了一名直升飛機飛行員,參加了海灣戰爭。

Akane: Oh, yeah, yeah! I remember that one. I forget what it was called though.

茜:哦,對!我記得那部電影。不過我忘了電影的名字了。

Todd: Yeah, yeah, she was OK in that but she wasn't that cutesy romance.

託德:嗯,她在那部電影裏還不錯,不過那並不是那種嬌媚的浪漫角色。

Akane: That's true. She was a different character than usual.

茜:沒錯。她在那部電影中出演了與之前不同的角色。

Todd: Yeah, so we can't see a Meg Ryan movie, and we can't see Star Wars, so what else?

託德:對,所以我們不能看梅格·瑞恩演的電影,我們也不能看《星球大戰》,那還有什麼電影呢?

Akane: Ah, I don't know. What about a comedy that will make us really laugh.

茜:我也不知道了。我們看部能讓我們發笑的喜劇電影怎麼樣?

Todd: OK, um, let's see. We could see Shrek.

託德:好,嗯,我想想。我們可以看《怪物史萊克》。

Akane: Oh, I love Shrek.

茜:哦,我喜歡《怪物史萊克》。

Todd: Ok, yeah, yeah, yeah. Actually, I haven't seen Shrek 2. Have you seen Shrek 2?

託德:好,好的,很好。實際上,我沒看過《怪物史萊克2》。你看過嗎?

Akane: Ah, no, I haven't actually.

茜:沒有,我也沒看過。

Todd: Perfect. Shrek 2.

託德:太好了。我們就看《怪物史萊克2》。

Akane: Great! We'll get that.

茜:太棒了!我們去租那部電影。

Todd: OK. I'll run down and pick it up.

託德:好的。我會去音像店租來的。

Akane: Thanks.

茜:謝謝。

美語情景對話 第431期:Movie Plans 電影計劃

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. come out
(書或光盤)出版,發行;
eg. A new model will come out this summer.
今年夏天將有新的型號問世。
eg. The book might come out in paperback soon.
這本書不久可能以平裝本出版。
2. it doesn't matter
不要緊;沒關係;
eg. It doesn't matter whether the paper is thick or thin.
紙張厚薄無關緊要。
eg. If he can come, of course that'll be fine, but if he can't, it doesn't matter.
他能來固然很好,不來也沒有關係。
3. how/what about
(用於問句句首,表示提出建議或請求)…怎麼樣;
eg. How about going shopping and seeing a show in London?
去倫敦購物再看場演出怎麼樣?
eg. "What about a liqueur with your coffee?" suggested the waitress.
“咖啡里加杯甜酒怎麼樣?”女服務員建議。
4. what's wrong with
怎麼了;出什麼問題了;
eg. What's wrong with my car? The engine makes funny noise.
我的車出了什麼毛病?發動機發出了奇怪的響聲。
eg. What's wrong with him?
他怎麼了?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章