口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第13期:暑假 Summer Vacation

本文已影響 1.69W人 

padding-bottom: 62.33%;">美語情景對話 第13期:暑假 Summer Vacation

Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.

好的,吉娜。能談談你的暑假嗎。

Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.

好的。我去了內華達州的拉斯維加斯,裏諾,和加利福尼亞州的塔霍湖,聖地亞哥,我還去了迪斯尼樂園。

Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.

哇!聽上去你玩得很愉快。

Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.

是的。我玩得很有趣。

Todd: What was the best place?

最棒的地方是哪裏?

Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.

也許是拉斯維加斯。那裏最有趣。

Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?

好的。爲什麼那裏最有趣呢?

Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.

那裏很繁華,總有各種娛樂活動,你知道,那裏從來不閒。

Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?

好的,例如什麼活動,你在那裏做什麼?

Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.

我們經常購物,在不同的賭場裏都有購物中心,我們還去了胡佛水壩。

Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.

哇!水壩很大。

Jeanna: Yeah, really big.

是的,很大。

Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?

那裏有很多水,你游泳了嗎?

Jeanna: No.

沒有。

Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?

能在胡佛水庫裏游泳嗎?

Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.

能在蓄水池裏游泳。

Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?

我就是說在蓄水池裏。好的。你怎麼到拉斯維加斯的?

Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.

從奧克蘭搭乘飛機到拉斯維加斯的。

Todd: OK. How long did it take?

路上花了多長時間?

Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.

大約花了1小時45分鐘。

Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?

好的。

Jeanna: Hopefully.

希望如此。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.

好的。謝謝你,吉娜。

Jeanna: You're welcome.

不客氣。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章