口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第432期:Movie Plans 電影計劃

本文已影響 5.7K人 

Todd: Hey, Ruth, Akane and I were thinking of getting a movie tonight, and watching a movie.

託德:嗨,魯斯,茜和我想今晚去租錄像帶,看場電影。

Ruth: Oh, that sounds good.

魯斯:哦,聽起來不錯。

Todd: So, you gonna come over?

託德:那你要過來一起看嗎?

Ruth: Really, I can't, actually. I've got to fill in some forms, tonight. I'm going to law school in September, so I've got to get some money together.

魯斯:實際上我去不了。我今晚要填一些表格。我九月要上法學院,所以我要賺點錢。

Todd: You've got to get money together on Saturday night?

託德:你要在週六晚上賺錢嗎?

Ruth: Well, I actually did try to do my forms today but I didn't manage to get anything done, so now I have to do it on Saturday night.

魯斯:實際上我是想在今天搞定這些表格的,可是我什麼事都沒做成,所以現在我不得不在週六晚上完成了。

Todd: Yeah, but tomorrow is Sunday. Just do it tomorrow.

託德:好吧,可是明天是週日。明天再做就好了。

Ruth: Yeah, but I'm going to church tomorrow and so I'd rather get some done tonight.

魯斯:可是我明天要去教堂,所以我寧願今晚完成。

Todd: Well, how long are you going to work?

託德:好吧,那你要工作多長時間呢?

Ruth: Tonight! Um, I'll probably do a couple of hours. Maybe I can come up and watch the end.

魯斯:今晚,嗯,我可能要做幾個小時。也許我可以過去看個結尾。

Todd: OK, well, what time do you think you'd be able to come up? Cause we can just do different stuff. You know Akane, she's always cleaning. I'm sure she'dlove to go back and scrub her apartment or something.

託德:好,那你大概幾點能過來呢?因爲我們也可以做些其他的事情。你知道的,茜總是在打掃。我確定她想回去打掃一下她的公寓什麼的。

Ruth: Well, how about 10 o'clock? What are you doing at 10?

魯斯:嗯,10點怎麼樣?你們10點時要做什麼?

Todd: Ah, 10 would be good, if I'm still awake.

託德:嗯,10點可以,如果我還沒睡的話。

Ruth: Will you be too tired?

魯斯:那樣你會不會太累?

Todd: No, no, that's good. It's Saturday. No problem.

託德:不會,不會,沒問題。今天是週六,沒問題。

Ruth: Really?

魯斯:真的嗎?

Todd: Yeah, yeah! Do it. Um, we were thinking of getting Shrek 2.

託德:是啊,當然!就這樣吧。嗯,我們想看《怪物史瑞克2》。

Ruth: Oh, wow! I really like Shrek 2.

魯斯:哦,哇!我真的很喜歡《怪物史瑞克2》。

Todd: OK, cool.

託德:好的,太好了。

Ruth: I really like it.

魯斯:我真的很喜歡這部電影。

Todd: I wanted to watch Star Wars but she said "no".

託德:其實我想看《星球大戰》,但是她說不想看。

Ruth: Oh, I'm glad she said "no".

魯斯:哦,我真高興她拒絕了。

Todd: You don't like Star Wars?

託德:你也不喜歡《星球大戰》嗎?

Ruth: I can't stand it, except that I do like Ewan McGregor.

魯斯:我不喜歡,不過我很喜歡伊萬·麥格雷戈。

Todd: That's right. That's right. You said that before. OK, yeah cool, well, just go home and work really hard and try to come back.

託德:好吧。好吧。你以前說過。好,很好,回家後努力工作,然後要過來看電影哦。

Ruth: I'll do as much as I can.

魯斯:我會盡力的。

Todd: OK, see you then.

託德:好,一會兒見。

Ruth: Alright. See you later. Thanks for the invitation.

魯斯:好的,一會兒見。謝謝你邀請我。

美語情景對話 第432期:Movie Plans 電影計劃

譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解:
1. fill in
填,填寫(表格等);
eg. If you want your free copy of the Patients' Charter fill this form in.
如果想要一份免費的《病人約章》,就把這張表填一下。
eg. Fill in the coupon and send it first class to the address shown.
填寫訂單,並按一類郵件寄至註明的地址。
2. would rather do sth.
寧願;寧可做某事;
eg. She would rather perjure herself than admit to her sins.
她寧願在法庭上撒謊也不願承認她的罪行。
eg. I would rather hoe in the garden than run about on the playground.
我寧願在花園鋤草,也不願在運動場上跑來跑去。
3. come up
走近;走到跟前;
eg. He did not turn around, as he felt someone come up.
他感到有一個人來到他身邊,但他沒有回頭。
eg. Have him come up to my office.
讓他到我的辦公室來。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章