口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第51期:四海爲家 Home away from Home

本文已影響 2.36W人 

padding-bottom: 65%;">美語情景對話 第51期:四海爲家 Home away from Home

Kerys: Let's go. Take two!

讓我們開始吧。再來一次!

Todd: OK. Hello!

好的,你好!

Kerys: Hi!

你好!

Todd: Hi! What's your name?

你叫什麼名字?

Kerys: Kerys.

我叫Kerys。

Todd: Kerys, what's your last name?

Kerys,你姓什麼?

Kerys: Williams.

我姓威廉姆斯。

Todd: Williams. OK. And how do you spell Kerys?

威廉姆斯。怎麼拼寫Kerys?

Kerys: K-E-R-Y-S.

K-E-R-Y-S。

Todd: Oh, OK! 's quite unique. And where are you from?

哦,這樣的名字真的很少見。你來自哪裏?

Kerys: I'm from Manchester in the North of England.

我來自英格蘭北部的曼徹斯特。

Todd: OK. What is Manchester like?

好的,曼徹斯特是什麼樣子的?

Kerys: It's quite boring, quite gray, quite rainy, not a lot of things for, to do, not a lot of things to do.

曼徹斯特是個有些無聊,有些灰暗,降水很多的城市,在那裏通常沒什麼事情可做。

Todd: OK. And how long have you lived in Manchester?

你在曼徹斯特住了多久?

Kerys: I don't live there.

我不住那裏。

Todd: Oh, OK. So not anymore, OK. I'm sorry!

不住那裏了,真遺憾!

Kerys: No. Not anymore.

是的,不住那裏了。

Todd: OK. other places have you lived?

那你住過什麼地方?

Kerys: I've lived in Thailand, I've lived in Spain, and France, and I now live in Japan.

我在泰國居住過,還有西班牙,法國,現在我住在日本。

Todd: OK. What's your favorite country so far?

目前爲止,你最喜歡的城市是?

Kerys: I love Thailand.

我喜歡泰國。

Todd: Yeah, Thailand's great.

是的,泰國很棒。

Kerys: Yep!

是的!

Todd: What did you like about Thailand?

你喜歡泰國的什麼?

Kerys: I love the fact that people smile all the time.

我喜歡的是那裏的人總是微笑。

Todd: That's true. The land of smiles.

是真的。那是一片充滿笑容的土地。

Kerys: Yep.

是的。

Todd: Alright. Thanks Kerys.

好的,謝謝你Kerys。

Kerys: No worries.

不客氣。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀