口語英語英語突破情景對話

表達關於駕駛汽車的英語情景對話

本文已影響 1.06W人 

很多英語學習者都是從日常英語起步的,因爲日常英語簡單實用,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,學習起來提高成績吧

ing-bottom: 66.41%;">表達關於駕駛汽車的英語情景對話

  我的車子被困住了

AWhat are we going to do? I can't get the car out of this ditch. I'm stuck!

該怎麼辦?車子無法離開這個溝渠,我被困住了。

BI'm worried, Tom. I haven't seen any other cars for almost an hour.

我好擔心,我已經快一小時沒看到其他車子了。

AI know. This is terrible. What can we do? This snow doesn't stop falling!

我知道,這很糟糕。怎麼辦呢?雪一直下個不停。

BI told you we should have stayed in town weather report said 100 percent chance of did you want to come up here?

我告訴過你今天應該待在城裏的。氣象報告說百分之百會下雪。爲什麼你想上來這裏?

AI wanted to show you the cabin. We only had another half-hour to go.

我想讓你看看小木屋,我們再走半小時就到了。

BWell, now we're stuck. What can we do?

現在被困住了,怎麼辦呢?

AI don't know.

我不知道。

BI've heard that when this happens, it's important to save energy.

我聽過這種事情發生時,節省能源很重要。

AWhat do you mean?

怎麼說呢?

BWe're stranded here, Tom. We may be here a long need to conserve the gas in the car. The car's energy is what will keep us warm.

我們被困在這裏了,可能會很久。我們需要保存車子的汽油,車子的能量會讓我們保持暖和。

AI have plenty of gas.

我還有很多汽油。

BYes, but the gas and the battery both have to stay can't just let the car run and we do, it will die soon. Then we'll freeze.

是的,但是汽油和電池都還在消耗中,我們不能讓車子一直髮動下去。如果這樣做的話,車子很快就會熄火,然後我們就會凍僵。

ASo what can we do?

那麼我們怎麼辦呢?

BTurn the lights , run the car and the heater only about fifteen minutes every will conserve the heat as long as possible.

把燈關掉,然後每小時發動車子和開暖氣十五分鐘。那樣纔會儘可能維持熱度。

AAlright. That's a good idea.

好的,好主意。

BI wish we hadn't come up here. Now we'll probably be here for days.

我真希望我們沒上來,現在可能會待在這裏好幾天。

ADays?

好幾天?

BYes, it is what happens in big snowstorms. People get stranded for days.

沒錯,這發生過。大的暴風雪中會發生這種事,人會被困上好幾天。

AOh, my God! It's good we have food.

喔,天啊!還好我們有吃的。

BProbably we'll turn the car off for about forty-five minutes. Then we'll turn it on again.

我們可能還能存活。不過先關掉車子約四十五分鐘,然後再發動。

AOkay, I'll follow your advice.

好,我照你的話做。

  這場車禍是你的錯

AI have a cell phone in my car. Now it's probably on the floor on the passenger don't you get it for me, and then I can call the police?

我的車上有手提電話,現在可能掉到人行道上了。你幫我拿來,我來打電話報警。

BAlright.

好。

AIt doesn't work. It looks like it's broken.I need to get to a hospital. You should drive me there.

不能用,好像壞了。我必須去醫院,你應該開車送我過去。

BOh, yeah?It's better if we make a police report first. Then you can go to the hospital.

是嗎?我們先等警察來比較好,然後你再去醫院。

ADamn it! I'm injured here. We could wait all day for the police.

該死!我受傷了,等警察來可能要等上一整天。

BWell, you'll just have to wait.I'm not going to move my car until the police arrive.I'll go into one of those houses over there and use their phone. Don't worry. You'll get to the hospital in time.

那你也只好等了。警察沒來,我是不會把車開走的。我要到附近的人家去打電話。別擔心,你會及時趕到醫院的。

AIt really hurts.

真的很痛。

BYes, maybe it if you're going to drive like you did just now,you will have to get used to a little physical pain. You know what I mean?

或許吧。但是如果你再像剛剛那樣開車你就要習慣皮肉之痛了。你知道我的意思吧。

ATo hell with you. The accident was your fault.

去死吧你。這場車禍是你的錯。

BI'm afraid it wasn' when the police get here, you will also see that it wasn' enough of this bickering. I'm going to go find a 't move that arm while I'm gone. Alright?

恐怕不是喔。等警察來你就會知道是誰的錯了。不跟你吵了,我要去找電話。我離開時,別亂動你的手好嗎?

ATo hell with you.

去死吧你。

  路上堵車Got stuck on traffic

AYou're finally here! What took so long?

你可算到了!怎麼花了這麼長的時間?

BI got stuck in traffic again. There was a terrible traffic jam near the Carrefour intersection.

又遇到堵車了.家樂福那個路口老是特別堵

AIt's always rather congested down there during rush hour. Maybe you should try to find a different route to get home.

那個地段在高峯時間裏總是特別擁堵.也許你該找條別的路回家.

BI don't think it can be avoided, to be honest.

老實說,我覺得這個路口繞不開.

APerhaps it would be better if you started taking public transpot system to work.

沒準你乘公共交通工具去上班會好一些.

BI think it's something that I'll have to consider. The public transport system is pretty good.

這倒可以考慮.公共交通系統還是挺不錯的.

AIt would be better for the environment, too.

對環境也更好些.

BI know. I feel bad about how much my car is adding to the pollution problem in this city.

我明白.我一想到我的車向大氣排放了那麼多的廢氣,我就心情很差.

ATaking the subway would be a lot less stressful than driving as well.

坐地鐵就不會像開車那樣有那麼大的交通壓力.

BThe only problem is that I'm going to really miss having the freedom that you have with a car.

唯一的問題就是我會非常想念開車時的自由自在.

AWell, when it's nicer outside, you can start biking to work. That will give you just as much freedom as your car usually provides.

恩,等到外面天氣再好一些的時候,你可以騎自行車上班,那能夠讓你體會跟開車一樣的自由.

BThat's true. I could certainly use the exercise!

沒錯.我還可以騎車鍛鍊身體!

ASo, are you going to quit driving to work then?

是啊,你現在是不是不想開車上班了?

BYes, it's not good for me or for the environemnt.

對,開車對我的身體和環境都不好.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章