口語英語英語突破情景對話

表達關於品嚐食物的英語情景對話

本文已影響 1.52W人 

研究證明,小學時期是學生各方面全面發展的起步時期,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,快點讓小朋友學習一下

ing-bottom: 149.88%;">表達關於品嚐食物的英語情景對話

  堅持不吃垃圾食品

AI’m hungry, let’s grab a bite to eat.

我餓了,我們簡單吃點東西.

BSure! How about we go home and prepare a couple of sandwiches?

好的,我們回家做些三明治如何?

ANah! Let’s go get a burger and fries.

不,我們去買些漢堡和炸薯條吧。

BAll you ever do is have unhealthy fast food Pizza, fries, burgers and hot dogs! You have to start eating better!

你總是吃不健康的快餐食物,披薩,炸薯條,漢堡和熱狗,你應該吃些好點的食物。

AWhat are you talking about? I have salads some times.

你說什麼呢?有時我也吃沙拉。

BYeah right! I’m serious! You should also cut down on your sugar intake as well. You drink carbonated drinks that are high in fructose syrup! It’s really not healthy!

是的,我是認真的,你應該減少糖的攝入量。你總是喝含糖很多的碳酸飲料。那真的不健康。

AFine! I’ll start drinking and having home cooked meals that are low in fat. Are you happy now?

好吧,我會吃,喝些家裏做的那種低脂肪的飯菜和飲料。現在高興了吧?

BIt’s a start, but I’ll be happy when I see you stick to your promise!

那只是個開始,當我看到你能堅持許諾時纔會高興。

  夜宵想吃什麼小吃

AGirls always like these Japanese-style hair clips.

女孩子都喜歡這些日本風格的髮夾。

BThey are cute, most importantly, inexpensive.

它們很可愛,最重要的是很便宜。

AAnyway, I need to get myself some late supper. I'm starving.

不管怎樣,我很餓,我要去吃點夜宵。

BHow about stinky tofu?

臭豆腐怎麼樣?

AStinky tofu? What's that? It sounds strange.

臭豆腐?是什麼東西啊?聽起來怪怪的。

BIt's a famous Hunan snack. And it's very popular in Beijing. Would you like to have a try?

它是一種湖南的小吃,而且它在北京非常流行。你要試試嗎?

AI'll think about it. Anything else?

我考慮一下,那還有些什麼呢?

BGrilled corn, glutinous dumplings, fried peanuts, and bean curd jelly. Good enough?

烤玉米、湯圓、炸花生和豆腐腦。夠多了吧?

AI prefer fried peanuts. I like peanuts very much. By the way, is that healthy? Mom always tells us not to eat outside, because they often use the recycled oil.

我選擇炸花生。我非常喜歡吃花生。對了,那衛生嗎?媽媽經常告訴我們不要在外面吃東西,因爲他們經常用那種循環使用的油。

BDon't consider too much about it. You said you were very hungry, so you can't do anything else but to eat.

別想太多了,你說你非常餓,那你就別無選擇,只有吃了。

AI prefer not. I'll eat when I'm back home. By the way, do all the stinky tofu vendors come from Hunan?

算了,我還是回家吃吧。對了,那些賣臭豆腐的商販都是從湖南來的嗎?

BNot exactly. Actually, people learn the making process from the native residents.

不一定。事實上,人們從本地居民那裏學到了製作方法。

AGot it. Are there any other regional snacks here?

我知道了。那這兒還有其他地方小吃嗎?

BOf course. For example, Sichuan, Fujian, Guangzhou. Their snacks are also very famous.

當然有啊。比如說這兒有來自四川、福建、廣州的小吃。這些也非常有名。

AAre there any Beijing snacks?

那有北京小吃嗎?

BOf course. Look, it is over there.

當然有啊。看,那邊就有一個。

  你能擺飯桌嗎

Set the tableAHoney, can you set the table?

親愛的,你能擺飯桌嗎?

BUm, sure. What are we having for dinner? Do I need to put out anything in particular?

當然可以,晚餐我們吃什麼?我需要擺些特別的東西嗎?

AWell, make sure to put out the pepper and salt shakers. I don’t know if your brother is coming tonight so set an extra place mat just in case.

一定要擺上胡椒粉和鹽碟。我不知道你的兄弟今天晚上是否來,所以,準備一個額外的坐墊,如果他來好款待他。

BOk, should I use the fancy silverware?

好的,我應該使用精美的銀器嗎?

AYeah, go ahead, forks, spoons and knives.I roasted some meat so be sure to put out some steak knives as well.

用吧,叉子,勺子和刀。我烤了些肉,所以一定要放個牛排刀。

BI’ll also set some cups and saucers for some coffee after dinner.

我也會拿來些杯子和墊盤以便晚飯後喝咖啡。

AHoney? Have you seen our soup bowls?

親愛的?你看見我們的湯碗了嗎?

BThey are in the cupboard where you keep the gravy boat and serving dishes. Just be careful because the wine glasses are also there.

那在你放醬油壺和盤子的碗櫃裏。一定要小心,因爲酒杯也在那兒!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章