口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關於臉上表情的情景英語口語

本文已影響 2.43W人 

英語學習起來就是要慢慢學習纔會進步的,下面就由小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的情景口語對話,大家有機會一定要多多看看哦

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">有關於臉上表情的情景英語口語

  情景對話

No.1 Poker face 臉上毫無表情,不露聲色

1)It's like when you play poker. You don't want the other players to know if you have good or bad cards by acting happy or sad, so you put on your poker face.

這就像你在玩撲克牌。你不想讓別人從你臉上或喜悅或悲傷的表情看出你手上牌好壞,所以你就不露聲色,一副撲克牌臉。

2)I never know whether my boss likes my work or not -- he is a real poker face!

我從來也不知道我的老闆到底喜不喜歡我的工作。他臉上可真是一點表情都沒有。

3) I tried to keep a poker face even though I was scared to death when I went back to my doctor to hear the results of my lab tests.

當我去醫生那裏去看試驗結果的時候,我害怕得要死。可是我儘量裝得若無其事。

No.2 A wild card 難預測;未知數

Dai said this was a hope, though it was a wild card.

戴彥德稱這是一個希望,儘管它是未知之數。

No.3 Close to the vest 做事小心謹慎;非常小心不讓別人知道他在幹什麼

The board members, resolved to play their cards close to the vest, made no public statements after the wine-cellar meeting.

央行理事會決定謹慎行事,因此他們在酒窖會議之後沒有發表公開聲明。

No.4 Not playing with a full deck 失魂落魄、神志不清

Have you noticed that old man who sits on a park bench all day talking to himself? I overheard him today and he's just talking nonsense. I'm afraid the poor guy isn't playing with a full deck.

你有沒有注意到整天坐在公園長凳上喃喃自語的那個老人?我偶然聽到他說的全是毫無意義的廢話,恐怕那可憐的傢伙有點神志迷糊了。

No.5 Holding all the cards 處於非常強勢(或有利)的位置

Which politician would dare tell the people that they should not hold all the trump cards in foreign policy or environmentalism?

有哪個政治家敢對人民說,國家不應該手握外交政策與環境保護的王牌呢?

No.6 Have a good hand 拿到一手好牌,有成功的可能,佔上風

I must complain the cards are ill shuffled till I have a good hand.

直至我手上有好牌爲止,我得抗議紙牌洗得不好。

No.7 Tip your hand 露底牌

If you tip your hand forward so that other people can see your cards, you give the other players an advantage.

如果你打牌時把牌傾斜讓別人看見了你的牌,那麼你就給了其它玩家佔便宜的機會了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章