英語閱讀英語文化

關於談論事情的有情景口語

本文已影響 7.82K人 

英語口語在英語裏是很重要的,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以學習起來,也可以收藏起來哦

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">關於談論事情的有情景口語

  一盡情享受這頓大餐吧

APlease help you.self to whatever you like, don't be shy.

喜歡什麼就吃什麼,別拘束。

BYes, thank you. I’ve already been helping myself.

好的,謝謝。我不會客氣的。

AThis dish tastes terrific. Would you like to try a little? It is a little hot, but very good.

這道菜嚐起來太好了。你要嘗一下嗎?有點辣,但是真的很好。

BI like hot food, especially Sichuan cuisine.

我喜歡吃辣,尤其是四川菜。

AWould you like another beer?

還要啤酒嗎?

BI'II have another cup of beer insist.I know I don't like to drink alone, especially there are someone sitting there next to me.

我還要啤酒。我不喜歡自己喝的,尤其旁邊還坐了個人。

ACome on, it's the weekend. Let's taste and enjoy this meal. Cheers!

來吧,反正是週末。讓我們盡情享受這頓大餐吧。乾杯!

BBottom's up, and you're right. This meal is incredible.I wish I had known this restaurant before. Thanks for bringing me here. I know I'll be back soon.

先乾爲敬,對啊。這頓飯太棒了。早知道這家餐廳就好了。謝謝帶我來。我想很快我會再來的。

  二談論地震

ATerrible. How about people's lives?

太可怕了。人們的生命怎麼樣?

BFortunately, there is no person died.

幸運的是沒有人死亡。

AThat's great. It seems that Typhoon is not as bad as earthquake.

太好了。看上去颱風沒有地震可怕。

BYeah. Earthquake is one of the most badly natural disasters in the world.

是啊,地震是地球上最具毀滅性的自然災害之一。

AThat's why many people died in the earthquake.

難怪很多人都在地震中喪生了。

BWell, China is located on the Eurasia plate, where earthquakes happen frequently due to the earth's plates knocking against each other.

嗯,中國處於亞歐板塊,這是板塊容易互相撞擊的地區,因此地震活動頻繁。

AOh, China does have been plagued by numerous destructive earthquakes during its long history.

噢,在悠久的歷史中,中國的確遭受了許多破壞性的大地霹。

BYeah, we've experienced the 8.0 magnitude earthquake in Wenchuan.

是啊,我們就經歷了汶川8.0級大地震。

AWe're all familiar with natural disasters. but we still feel weak when we face Wenchuan earthquake.

我們對自然災害並不陌生,但是當我們面對汶川地震時,仍然感覺很脆弱。

BRight. But people at that time only know two words, "save" and "assistance",they will never don't lift a finger. Life is the most important compared with anything else.

對。但是那個時候人們只知道兩個詞,“救”與“緣”,他們絕對不會袖手旁觀。和其餘的比起來,生命纔是最重要的。

AThat's the point. Love among human beings is not limited by geography.

有道理。大愛無疆啊。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章