口語英語口語英語學習方法

有關於愛好的英語情景口語

本文已影響 1.79W人 

同學們要知道,英語口語是很重要的哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關於愛好的英語情景口語

  一現在健身這麼火

AWhy are there still so many people overweight despite the current fitness craze?

現在健身這麼火,爲什麼還是有那麼多人超重呢?

BWell, there are certain factors that effect people's size and weight.

嗯,還是有一些因素會影響人們的體型和體重的.

AWhat are they?

都有哪些因素呢?

BOne study said that low-income groups have a higher percentage of over-weight people than higher income families.

有研究表明低收入人羣超重的比例比高收入人羣高.

AWhy?

爲什麼呢?

BThe survey said that the low, income groups eat more junk food on a daily basis.

說低收入人羣每天吃太多的垃圾食品.

AThat makes sense. Probably less time to make dinner and the junk food is cheaper.

可以理解,他們每天工作忙,沒時間做飯,垃圾食品又比較便宜.

BAnd junk food contains lots of fat and oil. There is one final reason why so many people are fat.

垃圾食品油脂含量又高.不過還有另外一個原因.

AWhat's that?

什麼?

BNobody exercises any more-not even kids! The average American home has the TV on for 6 hours a day!

現在很少有人鍛鍊身體,甚至小孩都不鍛鍊.家裏電視一天至少開6個小時.

AWow! No wonder people are so fat. Say, Carl, looks like you could be doing a bit more exercising.

天啊.怪不得人們變得這麼胖.卡爾,你是不是也該鍛鍊鍛鍊身體了?

BYeah, I guess so.

可能吧.

AYou should consider eating healthier food and getting some more exercise.

你可要注意飲食了,多做鍛鍊啊.

BHey, I started a diet and lost 10 pounds.

我節食一段時間,瘦了10磅呢.

ASo what happened?

後來呢?

BWell, I quit and gained it back plus 5 pounds.

我放棄了,結果體重反彈,又胖了5磅.

AYou should have kept trying.

貴在堅持啊.

二我昨天去看了乒乓球比賽

AHello Martin. Have you been to any events yet?

你好 Martin, 你去看了什麼賽事了嗎?

BYes I have. I went to the table tennis yesterday.

我去了。我昨天去看了乒乓球比賽。

AOh wow. How was it?

真的?怎麼樣,賽事如何?

BOh. It was great. I love Ma Lin. He’s my favourite table tennis player. Have you seen anything yet?

噢,非常好。我太喜歡馬琳了,他是我最喜歡的乒乓球選手。你看了什麼賽事了嗎?

AOh I still haven’t managed to get any tickets. I’d love to see something though.

我還沒能買到看比賽的票。我特別想能去看場比賽。

BWell, let’s go to the marathon tomorrow then! We can just stand by the side of the road.

那我們不如去看明天的馬拉松吧?我們站在路邊就可以觀看了。

AWhat a great idea.

真是個好主意!

  二甜酒是我的最愛

AThe dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.

晚餐的味道真不錯,我真是驚訝不已.

BThat's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines

你這麼說我真高興.飯後我們喝杯葡萄酒吧.

AGreat. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.

好極了!甜酒是我的最愛,以甜酒來結束一頓大餐再好不過了.

BDo you prefer brandy or ports.

你喜歡白蘭地還是波爾圖?

APort, please.

波爾圖,謝謝.

BExcellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.

好極了,我喜歡波爾圖那種甘甜順滑的口感.

AThe port is quite exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?

這瓶波爾圖葡萄酒很不錯,有年頭了,我說對了嗎?

BYes. You always have a good nose for wines.

是的,你總能品出好酒來.

ANext time we are about to dinne we should try some Canadian ice wine.

下次我們喝點加拿大冰酒吧.

BOh, what's that?

哦?什麼酒?

AIt's made from natually forzen grapes.

就是用自然冰凍的葡萄釀出來的.

BWhy not? It sounds great.

下次我喝點,聽起來真不錯.

AOK, here's to your health.

好的,爲你的健康舉杯.

BThanks. Cheers.

謝謝!乾杯!

ACheers.

乾杯!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章