口語英語口語英語學習方法

有關於生病的英語情景口語

本文已影響 1.22W人 

生病的時候我們知道去醫院怎麼講英語嗎?小編下面就給大家分享英語口語,歡迎大家參考和閱讀

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關於生病的英語情景口語

  患重感冒

M: Good morning, Doctor!

醫生,早上好!

D: Good morning, Miss Mandy. How are you today?

早上好,曼迪小姐。你今天感覺怎樣?

M: I am not feeling very well. I've got a bad cold.

我覺得很不舒服。我患了重感冒。

D: Have you got a sore throat, too?

你喉嚨也痛嗎?

M: No, but I've got a headache.

不,但是我頭痛。

D: Yes, I see. Go home to bed and take one of these pills every three hours.

是的,我知道了。回家休息休息,這些藥品沒三個小時吃一片。

M: Thank you very much.

非常感謝你。

  在藥房

I'd like to buy a bottle of Centrum, a dozen tooth brushes, some baby's wipes, and a small bottle of aspirin.

我想買一瓶善存片,一打牙刷,一些嬰兒溼巾和一小瓶阿司匹林。

Centrum? We have bottles of thirty and one hundred tablets. Which kind do you want?

善存片?我們有30片裝和100片裝的。你要哪種?

Give me one bottle of one hundred tablets.

給我一瓶100片裝的。

And what kind of toothbrushes would you like?

那你要哪種牙刷?

Can I have a look at them?

我可以看一下嗎?

Sure. This brand is supposed to be very good, but they're expensive. Those are new products. They come in several colors and sizes. There is also hard, soft, and medium.

當然可以。這個牌子不錯,但是貴了些。那些是新產品。他們有多種顏色和型號。也有硬毛,軟毛和軟硬適中之分。

Are they cheaper?

它們便宜嗎?

This one is 10 % off. That one has no reduction, but you can get a free tube of toothpaste with six toothbrushes.

這種打九折。那種沒得減價,但是你買六支牙刷可以免費送一支牙膏。

So if I buy a dozen, I'll get two free tubes of toothpaste?

所以如果我買一打,我就能免費獲得兩支牙膏?

That's right.

沒錯。

Good. I 'll take a dozen of them then.

好。那麼我要一打。

And here is your aspirin. What else did you say you want?

這是你的阿司匹林。你還要其它東西嗎?

Baby's wipes. Johnson's.

嬰兒溼巾。強生的。

Anything else?

還要其它嗎?

Well, actually I'd like to buy some vitamins for my son. He's five months old. Can you suggest any?

額,事實上我想買一些維他命給我的兒子。他5個月大。你可以給些建議嗎?

Sure. Here you are. This one is excellent. Just mix one drop of it with milk.

當然可以。給你看看這個。這種很好。只要在牛奶里加入一滴就行了。

Thanks. That'll be all.

謝謝。就是這些了。

  開處方

D: Well, Mr. Smith. That's a nasty infection you have.

額,史密斯先生。你受到嚴重的感染。

S: Yes. Is there anything you can give me to get rid of it,doctor?

是的。醫生,有沒有什麼藥可以清除感染?

D: I'm going to prescribe some antibiotics and some cream to ease the itching and burning.

我給你開一些抗生素和一些藥膏來止癢,減輕灼傷。

S: Ok,thank you! Where should I buy them?

好的,謝謝你!我在哪裏可以買到這些藥?

D: The pharmacy will give you a discount since you came to the clinic.

由於你來門診看病的,藥房會給你一個折扣。

S: Great! What floor is pharmacy on?

太好了!藥房在哪一層樓?

D: The fourth. I'll send the prescription down there so you can just pick it up on your way out.

四樓。我會把處方送到樓下,這樣你離開的時候就可以順便去拿。

S: Thank you!

謝謝你!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章