英語詞彙英語短語

有關於抱歉的英語情景口語

本文已影響 2.06W人 

其實英語沒有那麼難的,所以大家一定要勤奮學習英語,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,大家要好好看看這些文章哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關於抱歉的英語情景口語

  一我把飲料打翻在地毯上了

AI'm sorry for spilling my drink on you. rug.

對不起,我把飲料打翻在你的地毯上了。

BThere's no need to apologize.

沒必要道歉。

ABut I ruined your rug.

可是我把你的地毯弄壞了。

BForget it. It was an accident.

沒關係。這只是個意外。

  二那傢伙是名符其實的黑手黨老大

AYou didn't tell me she was married!

你沒跟我說她已經結婚了!

BI tried. You were preoccupied.

我試着想跟你說。你當時太入神了。

AI got carried away. I made such a fool of myself. They were both laughing at me!

我失態了。我真糗。他們都在笑我!

BYou got drunk, and you were hilarious. Lighten up.

你喝醉了,而且你好寶。看開點。

AThat guy was definitely a Don.

那傢伙真是名符其實的黑手黨老大。

BSo now you can say you had a mafia experience. Ha-ha.

所以你現在可以說你跟黑手黨交過手囉。哈哈。

AYeah. If I leave Little Italy alive...

是啊。如果我能活着離開小意大利的話……

BAre you kidding? Don had fun scaring you. He'd probably buy you dinner if we go back.

你開什麼玩笑?唐只是嚇着你玩的。我們現在回去的話,他也許會請你吃飯呢.

  三很抱歉讓你久等了I kept you waiting

AHi, Cindy. I thought I’d missed you.

嗨,辛迪。我以爲我錯過你了。

BOh, I am very sorry, Hans. Thank you for waiting for me. You must have been here a long time already.

噢,真對不起,漢斯。謝謝你等我。你一定在這裏等了很久了。

AIt’s all right.

沒關係。

BI was caught in the heavy rain, or I would have come earlier. I am sorry I kept you waiting.

我趕上下雨了,不然我會早一點到。很抱歉,讓你久等了。

AI was in a comfortable place, so really, it’s no problem. I am happy to see you. Did the rain hold you up long?

我等的地方很舒適,真的,沒關係的。我很高興見到你。你被雨礙了很長時間嗎?

BYes. When I came out of the subway, it was raining cats and dogs. And I forgot my umbrella. So I had to wait for the rain to let up.

是啊。我從地鐵站一出來,就下着傾盆大雨。而我忘了帶傘。所以我只好等雨小一點。

AI totally understand.

我完全理解。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章