商務英語辦公室英語

有關於工作的英語情景口語

本文已影響 1.62W人 

大家覺得英語很難學嗎?小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,所以大家要好好複習英語哦,這樣才能更快的提升成績哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關於工作的英語情景口語

  一我能跟你說些私事嗎

AZina, can I talk to you about something personal?

吉娜,我能跟你說些私事嗎?

BAs long as it doesn't take too long.

只要不太花時間就可以。

AMy boyfriend says I work too much. That I spend more time with you than with him.

我男朋友說我工作太拼命了。說我跟你相處的時間都比跟他多。

BWas he upset when you told him you had to leave this weekend?

你跟他說這週末你得去外地時,他有不爽嗎?

AHe said not to bother coming back. And I said, fine, I won't.

他說不勞我再回去了。我就說,好,我就不回來。

BSo what's the problem?

那這有什麼問題?

我只是有點緊張

AI guess I'm just a little nervous. I'm giving everything I have to InfoKing, and...

我猜我只是有點緊張。 我把所有都給了資訊王,而且......

Band what if it doesn't work out, right?

而且要是行不通怎麼辦,對不對?

AExactly.

完全正確。

BYou need to quit thinking like a loser. InfoKing is going to kick butt. You know how I know?

你別那麼沒志氣了。資訊王會所向披靡的。你知道我怎麼知道嗎?

AHow?

怎麼知道?

BBecause I won't let it fail.

因爲我不會讓它失敗。

ABut what about tomorrow? What if decides to go with WebTracker, and not us?

可是明天呢?要是決定跟網路搜尋家走,而非我們?

  三在北京漂了快四年了

AHow time flies! We have been in Beijing for almost 4 years.

時間過得真快啊,咱們在北京漂了快四年了.

BYes, I can still recall the days when we were all seniors at college. I asked you whether you would go back to your hometown or not.

是啊,我還記得上大四的時候,有一天我問你是不是要回家鄉工作.

AYeah, feels like yesterday. Now I’m almost settled down here. We’re planning to buy an apartment and tie the knot.

恩,就跟昨天發生的一樣.現在我差不多在這裏安定下來了,我們打算買房子結婚了.

BCongratulations! I hope when you hold the wedding ceremony, I’m still residing in Beijing.

恭喜你!希望你辦婚禮的時候我還在北京.

AThank you. Is your company going to move to other cities?

謝謝.你的公司要搬到外地嗎?

BNo, I’m planning to quit this job and go back to work in my hometown after the spring festival.

不是,春節後我打算辭職回家工作.

AWhy is that?

爲什麼啊?

BWell, I still can’t adjust to the fast pace of city life.

我還是沒法適應這裏快節奏的生活.

AYeah, the hustle and bustle is really difficult to handle.

是啊,天天忙忙碌碌,挺難適應的.

BThat’s right. I work extremely hard, and try my best to adapt to the lifestyle here, but I don’t feel any sense of belonging here.

沒錯.我工作很努力,也盡力適應這裏的生活方式,但我還是沒有一點歸屬感.

AI understand your position. Perhaps it’s time to stop floating and go back to where you belong. You’ll feel much better with your family around.

我明白你的意思.也許是時候結束這種飄來飄去的生活,回到屬於你的地方了.有家人在身邊,你會感覺好很多.

Byeah, I think so.

恩,我也是這麼想.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章